Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old December 29th, 2018, 05:17 AM

Revanchist117 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Are there still independent custom mini makers here?

Is there a way for me to find someone here who makes custom heroscape units? I'm wanting to build some custom build units and such but i want to build custom figures first before writing. Is that just a "Suggest and hope and pray C3V makes it" thing or is there another way?
Old December 29th, 2018, 05:51 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: Are there still independent custom mini makers here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revanchist117 View Post
Is there a way for me to find someone here who makes custom heroscape units? I'm wanting to build some custom build units and such but i want to build custom figures first before writing. Is that just a "Suggest and hope and pray C3V makes it" thing or is there another way?
Not exactly sure what you're asking, but here's an Index of most independent custom creators out there.
You could always join in and start creating your own as well of course!

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old December 29th, 2018, 06:02 AM

Revanchist117 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
Not exactly sure what you're asking, but here's an Index of most independent custom creators out there.
I have a project in mind and want to start: But I can't make the miniatures. Where is the best place to go and make them? I'm personally wanting them along my collection before i begin custom writing cards and such for them.
Old December 29th, 2018, 06:23 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
I have a project in mind and want to start: But I can't make the miniatures. Where is the best place to go and make them? I'm personally wanting them along my collection before i begin custom writing cards and such for them.
You're probably best off trying to find minis if you can. Otherwise, I can't really help you. Probably work out how to do things that can be 3D printed, or try to work in Green Stuff? If it's humanoid figures you're after, maybe Hero Forge could help, but they're really expensive, especially without a 3D printer.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old December 29th, 2018, 09:36 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

You need to let us know what you want and maybe we can help.
There are a lot of mini modders on here that do great work.
Old December 29th, 2018, 12:32 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Desktophero3d is a descent resource that is free to use. There are enough options on it to make most of what you would need for most fantasy settings. Ive used it a decent bit. Youd probably need a 3d printer to use with it. Heres a link.

http://desktophero3d.com

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old December 29th, 2018, 05:08 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Are you looking for help making the actual miniature figure or the army card/ruleset for the figures? Not as many custom makers on this site make their own physical figures. Even the C3V use figures from other games. If you want to create your own custom figures, I think an online service like TREX posted is the best idea. Otherwise you can find figures that look close enough to what you’re going for then get some modelling materials from your local hobby store and modify from there.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards