Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

View Poll Results: How many points do you have? (Read below)
0 points. 3 7.14%
1-10 points. 29 69.05%
11-20 points. 3 7.14%
21-30 points. 2 4.76%
31-40 points. 2 4.76%
More points than I could ever count! (more than 40) 3 7.14%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Old December 5th, 2006, 07:40 PM

auralerogeny is surprisingly tart
The Great HeroScape Pyramid Scheme!

I've been thinking about this lately, and thought that it would be an interesting game. Maybe we should get Robaula to tally the totals for us...

How many people have you introduced to HeroScape?
For every person you have introduced HeroScape to, give yourself one point. For every person you introduced HeroScape to and has since bought a minimum of one Master Set, give yourself two points.

Of the people you have introduced to HeroScape, how many of those have introduced HeroScape to others?
For every third party introduction, give yourself 1/2 of a point. For every third party introduction that resulted in the person buying a minimum of one Master Set, give yourself one point.

NOTE: An introduction is only valid if the person actually played a game of HS. Telling someone about HS is not an approved method for gaining points.

Post your points in this thread, and the winner gets bragging rights. No prizes, just pride.

Click to see more...
Old December 5th, 2006, 07:42 PM

auralerogeny is surprisingly tart
I have 10 points.

Click to see more...
Old December 5th, 2006, 08:08 PM

yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby!
I have between 31-40.

Its a little muddy because it includes a ton of middle school kids (about half of which bought the game) and a large group of guys that I'm not sure how many bought the game. Soon I'll be sure to pass the 40 mark though
Old December 5th, 2006, 08:11 PM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I buy everything myself. I only play with about 4-5 different people, so there is not need to have everyone buy stuff. Especially when I only get to play once or twice a month . So, I have 0 points.
Old December 5th, 2006, 08:15 PM
Resident Artist & Master Custom Creator

CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker
3 people have bought, and I've introduced at least 12, so that's like 18 points, right?

I've also got 3-4 new people coming over on Friday night so I'll be able to add to my score then as well,

My mind is the Pink Zippo that sits on top of a pack of Camel Wides.
Old December 5th, 2006, 08:21 PM
stop starring at my burrito

AmishBurrito knows what's in an order marker AmishBurrito knows what's in an order marker
I'm in the 31-40 Range, I've gotten a bunch of my friends addicted
Old December 5th, 2006, 08:33 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I have no idea. I know that there are people playing because I introduced their friends to the game. But how on Earth can I keep up with that now? But if Kevin Bacon is playing I'm claiming him.

Old December 5th, 2006, 09:31 PM

theats has disabled reputation
every person that comes to my house, that is of an appropriatte age, i play a small game, a basic game. i play about two, or three times a month with the same person, though. i introduced him. he has a MS and expansions. All my bros friends(he has a lot) like to play, but in the end always quit to playhalo.

Theophilus.
Old December 5th, 2006, 09:34 PM
Arbiter of Peace

Ketch is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Well, considering one day we had like 16 people over playing the game.
And I have about 7 close friends with master sets now, more who were down the pyramid line, I can't count anymore.
The beauty of the game is that its so easy to teach people.

::Nathan Hoel::
Old December 5th, 2006, 09:51 PM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I always wondered this also.

After every tournament ( held in public places ) there seems to be a run Heroscape Master Sets the next week. We always have people stop by and ask about the game as we are playing.Always seems to be some curious parents and grandparents. After the last Austin tournament we noticed the Target in town was down to just one set on the shelf and it seems like they alsoways have 4 or 5 on hand. After the Tree Town Open in Forest City, the Mason City, Iowa Wal-Mart was down to only one MS and the one in Albert Lea, MN was completely out! I always hoped we had something to do with the sales.

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Saturday - October , 2023
Old December 5th, 2006, 10:35 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I got two and a half. My friend, who bought a Master Set, and introduced it to his friend. Yeah... that's about it...

Though I did talk to a kid, who had just told some kid about it. He only had a Master Set, and was amazed at the idea of a common figure!
Old December 5th, 2006, 10:47 PM

Pattar007 has disabled reputation
10 points go me!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion