Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion
Competitive Armies Discussion Discuss, critique, and build ideas for tournament-caliber armies.

Old February 8th, 2007, 10:07 PM

MrBarkypants Woo who?
Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean
If you show up to a tournament with a 500 point army that has Crixus and Spartacus in it, you will lose repeatedly before the day is over.

Spider's assessments, for the most part, are spot on for competitive play.
Interesting. Like I said I have never been to a tourney. I would never use Sparty in an army that small.

I'm Mr. Barkypants, and I'm a mix of ol schoo and new schoo....
Old February 10th, 2007, 07:36 PM

Su-Bak-Na knows what's in an order marker Su-Bak-Na knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Su-Bak-Na
Quote:
Cool except..... your missing my favorite kyrie, the Einar Imperium.
Okay I now rlise they have been on the list this whole time, the reson I couldn't find them is because I kept going the the 'e' section of the list. I have now relized that a uneeded 'The' was added in front of their name. I hate to be picky but that really threw me off when looking for them.

Otherwise great list.
I just noticed that the card has the word "The" on it.

I don't remember it ever being there, but sorry. I'll have all my sources straight before I do something like this again.

Never negotiate the truth. - Serj Tankian

Trade List: Please contact with offers. http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ostcount=10010
Old February 10th, 2007, 07:53 PM
2-time GenCon Mindshackle and Main Event Champion

spider_poison wears ripped pants of awesomeness spider_poison wears ripped pants of awesomeness spider_poison wears ripped pants of awesomeness spider_poison wears ripped pants of awesomeness spider_poison wears ripped pants of awesomeness spider_poison wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Cool except..... your missing my favorite kyrie, the Einar Imperium.
Okay I now rlise they have been on the list this whole time, the reson I couldn't find them is because I kept going the the 'e' section of the list. I have now relized that a uneeded 'The' was added in front of their name. I hate to be picky but that really threw me off when looking for them.

Otherwise great list.
I just noticed that the card has the word "The" on it.

I don't remember it ever being there, but sorry. I'll have all my sources straight before I do something like this again.
Dude, it's okay...I won't lose any sleep over it . I should have responded to you before so that you could see where the Imperium are located. Isn't it a bit odd that The Einar Imperium are the only squad that have the word "The" at the start of it? I mean, you could basically do it for any existing squad out there, so why did they choose these guys? Maybe it adds a little prestige to the title....Einar Imperium or The Einar Imperium? Anyhow, thanks to everyone for the compliments, suggestions, etc. on the list. Keep the feedback coming .
Old February 13th, 2007, 02:29 PM
Gun Totin' Nutjob

Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby!
Guilty has no grade.

Buddy Lee

"Out of all the ridiculous religion stories...the silliest one I've ever heard is, 'Yeah, there's this big, giant universe...and we're all just here, just 'cuz. Just 'cuz." - Trey Parker
Old February 13th, 2007, 09:46 PM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddy Lee
Guilty has no grade.

Buddy Lee
Yeah he does
Old February 13th, 2007, 10:15 PM

spider_poison wears ripped pants of awesomeness spider_poison wears ripped pants of awesomeness spider_poison wears ripped pants of awesomeness spider_poison wears ripped pants of awesomeness spider_poison wears ripped pants of awesomeness spider_poison wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jormi_Boced
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddy Lee
Guilty has no grade.

Buddy Lee
Yeah he does
I'm just lightning fast
Old February 19th, 2007, 10:23 PM

OmniMoose knows what's in an order marker OmniMoose knows what's in an order marker
I love the list, especially the Deathwalker's, I only disagree with Crixus, who'd one-sheild defense keeps him a constant weed-whacker hero.
Old February 26th, 2007, 09:56 PM

heroscaper2.0 has disabled reputation
Great list SP! I absolutely agree with the ratings here. I'm glad to see we have at least 1 dedictated member here! jk, jk
Old March 5th, 2007, 02:41 PM

Grim knows what's in an order marker Grim knows what's in an order marker Grim knows what's in an order marker
I nominate this excellent list for sticky-ness!

Failing that, nominate for a "best posts" list, if such already exists or is ever compiled.
Old March 5th, 2007, 03:09 PM

Phloid_and_D-Man has disabled reputation
I love this list. It is informative and extreemly useful for newbs like me. It could be better my making it more comprehensive with which wave each unit is in and maybe a nother sentence or two describing each units usefulness or lack there of.
Old March 5th, 2007, 05:20 PM

Hey guys, thanks for all the kind words about the list. I'm planning on updating it with the release of any new official unit. Also, I must have been smoking something when I gave Crixus a C+ . I consider using him when I need a cheap beatstick, and so it doesn't make much sense to be that grade. I changed it to a "B". Also, I can always elaborate on the explanation of a unit's grade if you'd like. The article already is an essay, and I didn't want to get into an essay on each individual hero or squad . Thanks again!
Old March 5th, 2007, 06:56 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
spider_poison, I'm quite a bit late in resonding to this. I really appreciate the insights (and the work) you've given to us. Thank you!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion