Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Old October 16th, 2018, 11:55 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth
Re: What Board Game Are You Currently Playing?

Getting ready to play my new Kemet Seth (Expansion #2). In inventorying the expansion and checking out the FAQ on boardgamegeek so far, I've discovered that there a piece included that is, according to the designer teasingly, "not used in this expansion."

Which can only mean...there's going to be another one!
Old October 16th, 2018, 12:39 PM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Just picked up Leaving Earth, which I have been looking forward to trying. Played High Frontier solo this weekend to compare the two. Played Dinosaur Island with Cat_Scaper also. We both really like it and are eagerly awaiting the expansion.
Old October 16th, 2018, 12:45 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

This past weekend saw the inaugural game of Western Legends for my game group. We'd been eagerly awaiting its arrival and it was finally time to bring it out. As huge fans of Xia: Legends of a Drift System, we were not disappointed to find that Western Legends invokes the same truly-sandbox feeling. As in Xia, you can select how many victory points you play to, and there are numerous roles you can adopt to go about earning points. In our game, I was a gold miner, and I managed a huge burst of points to trigger the game's end by selling my gold nuggets at the bank. However, I did not win as the other miner from the southern section of the part and the cow herder stormed in to pass me in the final round. The bounty hunter player was met with great opposition and unfortunately couldn't take out any of the leading players. I can't wait to play this one again.

Also over the weekend, I played Five Tribes, Barony (new to me), Letters from Whitechapel, and Castles of Burgundy.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old October 16th, 2018, 12:58 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

I haven't been playing a lot of board games lately, but have played a few over the past month.

Played Scythe with my daughters last week. It's been many months since they have been interested in playing a board game, so I was thrilled to get a game in with them.

Other than that, I played Goodcritters, Welcome to.... and The Great Western Trail.

I have been playing DnD over the past several months, usually once or twice a month. So that's eaten into my going out to my game group meet ups on Monday nights as often as I used to.

Other than that, I've been painting a lot of miniatures and terrain for games like Infinity, The Drowned Earth and Star Wars Legion.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old October 21st, 2018, 07:17 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

I played Above and Below twice today and once two days ago. I have to say that the
desert Labyrinth and Underforest expansion really improves the game, though it's a great game with just the core set. I was lucky to find the expansion for only 20 dollars (some people are selling it for 150 or 200 dollars, as it was a Kickstarter exclusive for people backing Near and Far by the same publisher. Kind of like paying fifty dollars for Sir Hawthorne).

I also played my adventure for Dark City Games, called Upon the Wind. You can buy it and download the free rules .pdf at their website. I have a Game Designer badge on BoardGameGeek!

And just to put in another shameless plug, I also have a gamebook available on Lulu.com called Quest for a Cure. All you need are a pencil and three dice!

Old October 24th, 2018, 09:05 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

This is awesome for Jerry (Grungebob)

https://www.comingsoon.net/movies/ne...s-adaptation?-

Old October 25th, 2018, 06:28 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Very cool! I hope he’s getting some action on the back end.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 25th, 2018, 06:46 AM
Prickly Cactus

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
At first glance, I thought you said "action in the back end." That seemed like an interesting way of congratulating him

Old October 26th, 2018, 01:01 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 27th, 2018, 07:33 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Playing Kemet/Seth for the first few times here in Brooklyn Heights today (Saturday Oct. 27) at 1:30 PM. If you're in or near NYC and can make it, shoot me a PM, and I'll send you my monthly gaming schedule with my contact info and directions. We'll be playing it again next Saturday Nov 3.
Old October 29th, 2018, 11:55 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
Playing Kemet/Seth for the first few times here in Brooklyn Heights today (Saturday Oct. 27) at 1:30 PM. If you're in or near NYC and can make it, shoot me a PM, and I'll send you my monthly gaming schedule with my contact info and directions. We'll be playing it again next Saturday Nov 3.
I think people say that Kemet is similar to Mare Nostrum. Is it?
Old October 29th, 2018, 12:14 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
At first glance, I thought you said "action in the back end." That seemed like an interesting way of congratulating him
Sometimes I think Bat's does this stuff to make sure you are still paying attention.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games