Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 22nd, 2016, 11:53 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Rum and Bones

Has anyone checked this one out yet, its by Cool mini or not. I seen it at a local game store the other day. Its amount of pirate miniatures(some 70 figures)They looked so awesome and at the same scale as heroscape. It was a hundred bucks. I left there wanting, so I checked out some reviews on it on youtube and it looked quite fun. Now I'm a painter so I think I'll attempt to paint all those beauties as well. Anyhow, I got it on amazon for 65 bucks with free 2 day shipping, making the minis well under a buck a piece not even counting the pretty neat looking game inside on top of that. I'm really a sucker for pirate miniatures and have been wanting to pick some up. This was my chance to get a cool new game and have pirate minis for heroscape.

Heres what the minis look like with a bit of paint.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games