Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion
Competitive Armies Discussion Discuss, critique, and build ideas for tournament-caliber armies.

Old June 24th, 2012, 12:13 PM

Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: "I could beat that army!" Theoryscape Challenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace_of_Spades View Post
300 Death Knights x5, undead can't be zombified and their attacks will easily cut though the zombies.
195 Skull Demon x3, more C3V! The extra attack isn't really needed, except against the Hydra, but Frightening Presence helps him be less likely to be zombified (he is a demon). Actually the DK's don't have an undead bonding option.

~AoS, wishing Sudema was relentless.
Edit: 'd
Braxas 210
Kozuke Samurai 310
Marro Warriors 360
Black Wyrmlings x4 480

Acid up the Death Knights, Unique squad up the Skull Demons.

Handle origin: I used to film comedy skits with my friends. I didn't want any cursing in them, so I made up new insults, like "dendrik". Then Sir Denrick came out, and the rest is history.
Old June 24th, 2012, 12:35 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Dendrik View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace_of_Spades View Post
300 Death Knights x5, undead can't be zombified and their attacks will easily cut though the zombies.
195 Skull Demon x3, more C3V! The extra attack isn't really needed, except against the Hydra, but Frightening Presence helps him be less likely to be zombified (he is a demon). Actually the DK's don't have an undead bonding option.

~AoS, wishing Sudema was relentless.
Edit: 'd
Braxas 210
Kozuke Samurai 310
Marro Warriors 360
Black Wyrmlings x4 480

Acid up the Death Knights, Unique squad up the Skull Demons.
Hey, he was ninja'd by me! That doesn't count!

EDIT: And no! I'm not posting a counter to your army!
Old June 24th, 2012, 01:51 PM

Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby!

[QOUTE]Braxas 210
Kozuke Samurai 310
Marro Warriors 360
Black Wyrmlings x4 480

Acid up the Death Knights, Unique squad up the Skull Demons.[/QUOTE]
Havech Eradicators x3, 270/9
Jotun, 495/11
Jotun VS Braxas and the Samurai
Havech Eradictors vs Wyrmlings and marro.

My Youtube Channel

Eraguy816 is

in the Epic Fairyland Cave
Old June 24th, 2012, 08:14 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eraguy816 View Post
Havech Eradicators x3, 270/9
Jotun, 495/11
TKN 220
Stingers x3 400
Nadgrubs x3 490
Isamu 500

I don't care how it beats your army but it just does. However, Stingers for Jotun, TKN and Isamu for Eradicators.
Old June 24th, 2012, 09:04 PM

I LIKE PI! Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
TKN 220
Stingers x3 400
Nadgrubs x3 490
Isamu 500
4xHounds 360
Krug 480
Marcu 500
Hounds kill the squads and wounds TKN. Krug finishes off TKN, and Marcu beats up his only underling in Utgar.

3.141592653589793238462643383279502884197169399375105820974944592307.. .
Advocating for TSA as KC did for Runa.
Old June 24th, 2012, 09:33 PM
Titleless

Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by I LIKE PI! View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
TKN 220
Stingers x3 400
Nadgrubs x3 490
Isamu 500
4xHounds 360
Krug 480
Marcu 500
Hounds kill the squads and wounds TKN. Krug finishes off TKN, and Marcu beats up his only underling in Utgar.
Q9 180
Taelord 180
Aubriens x2

The large range and high attack capabilities spell doom for the average move melee units.
Old June 24th, 2012, 11:38 PM

DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Charos View Post

Q9 180
Taelord 180
Aubriens x2

The large range and high attack capabilities spell doom for the average move melee units.
Krug 120
DW8K 130
Braxas 210
Guilty McCreech 30
Isamu 10

Move Krug in first to take out/damage Q9. DW8k next to kill Taelord/finishQ9/start killing some Aubriens. Braxas to kill lots of Aubriens and Guilty and Isamu to clean up.

Oh boy - grease up those hexagons!
Old June 24th, 2012, 11:49 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Charos View Post

Q9 180
Taelord 180
Aubriens x2
Well met!

160 Wolves of Badru x 2
140 Phantom Knights x 2
140 Werewolf Lord
60 Darrak Ambershard
500, 15 spaces

Phantom Knights take out the Aubriens, backed by the WoB. The Werewolf Lord has a real good chance of Lycanthropizin' Taelord, and a small, but, real possibility of doin' the same to Q9. Darrak should get at least one Sneak Attack against Q9. Finally, the WoB have the potential of 6 Pounce Special Attacks of 5 with which to hammer Q9.
Old June 25th, 2012, 09:19 AM

Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolakoski View Post
Finally, the WoB have the potential of 6 Pounce Special Attacks of 5 with which to hammer Q9.
No they don't. Pounce only works on small or medium figures.

Spoiler Alert!
...In the Dream Cave...
Old June 25th, 2012, 09:38 AM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolakoski View Post
The Werewolf Lord has a real good chance of Lycanthropizin' Taelord, and a small, but, real possibility of doin' the same to Q9.
Sorry, but Lycanthropy doesn't effect Soulborgs. I like the army anyway, although I didn't like you beating me in Maryland with a similar army last year.
Old June 25th, 2012, 09:44 AM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrummerScaper97 View Post

Krug 120
DW8K 130
Braxas 210
Guilty McCreech 30
Isamu 10
Simple enough.

Cyprien Esenwein
Raelin RotV
Darrak Ambershard
Axegrinders of the Burning Forge x3
500 points, 15 hexes.

That amount of dwarves backed by Raelin can take down Deathwalker and Krug before they peter out to nothing, Cyprien can eliminate Braxas with time, and even if he falls prematurely, I'll have Darrak's Sneak Attack with whatever dwarves remain. Raelin can be a good figure for taking down McCreech, and Cyprien's Chilling Touch can do away with that pesky ninja.
Old June 25th, 2012, 11:43 AM

Ace_of_Spades knows what's in an order marker Ace_of_Spades knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Arathorn View Post
Cyprien Esenwein
Raelin RotV
Darrak Ambershard
Axegrinders of the Burning Forge x3
500 points, 15 hexes.
150 Air Elementals x5, push the melee back and their air mastery will blow away Cyprien and Raelin
180 Death Knights x3, glide the AirEs into position; their attack can also cut through the axegrinders
150 Major Q10, powerful range behind air screen and chill-proof
490 Total, 13 Hexes

Should be a breeze.

Never draw fire; it irritates everyone around you.
~Murphy's Laws of Combat

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion