Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old April 9th, 2008, 09:22 AM
Insanity of Cohesion

Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun
I loved it.

I remember when all of those bios came out. There was a thread and you just kept quiet while everyone was reacting (good and bad) to the bios. Did that take an incredible amount of self control not to say anything or did you just avoid the thread altogether?

-Ryougabot

Find out who works with whom
Old April 9th, 2008, 10:04 AM

tyguy94920 is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryougabot
Loved your commentary on the state of things

Thanks for another great Ipod pic

Click Above for My Sig Link
Old April 9th, 2008, 10:07 AM
Beautiful Colby

truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
I loved it.

I remember when all of those bios came out. There was a thread and you just kept quiet while everyone was reacting (good and bad) to the bios. Did that take an incredible amount of self control not to say anything or did you just avoid the thread altogether?
I didn't always keep quiet. ;D
Old April 9th, 2008, 12:31 PM
Insanity of Cohesion

Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun
Quote:
Originally Posted by truth
Quote:
I loved it.

I didn't always keep quiet. ;D
I can not find that thread, do you have the thread title and catagory?

-Ryougabot

Old April 9th, 2008, 12:56 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth
here you go Ryou...

http://heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=6465

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old April 9th, 2008, 02:46 PM
Admin & Site Supporter

mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby!
Heh heh. The spotlight turned on the past.
Old April 9th, 2008, 03:02 PM
Insanity of Cohesion

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbistro
Who here is going through that thread and reading all of Truth's posts differently?

-Ryougabot

Old April 9th, 2008, 03:11 PM

Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby!
I was actually considering going back and looking for that thread myself to see how well Truth "contained" himself in his reactions.

Very amusing.
Old April 9th, 2008, 03:21 PM

yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbistro
Who here is going through that thread and reading all of Truth's posts differently?
*raises hand*
Old August 7th, 2008, 04:43 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: 'ScapeTalk Episode 17 - The New Format

is there a thread for Episode 19 - the latest podcast?
Can't seem to locate a thread.
Old August 7th, 2008, 09:34 PM
Admin & Site Supporter

mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby!
Re: 'ScapeTalk Episode 17 - The New Format

No, it looks like Truth let the blog handle that.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online