Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 14th, 2017, 06:20 PM

BurnyFlame has disabled reputation
Re: Florida Scapers

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeiaBlaze View Post
Hi there! I just rediscovered my joy of this game, the memories of playing multi-hour epic battles with my brother (and him whooping my ass) on the living room floor. I'm glad to see this community still alive! I have the basic set, the swamp set, and one of the miniature bricks. Maro for life! And I'm hoping to see how the South Florida Heroscape community grows! Thanks to the people in Orlando; I wandered into their tournament and felt inspired.
Hi LeiaBlaze -- glad you stopped by our Orlando tournament and even more glad it inspired you to get back into the game we all love. We try to meet up in central Florida at least once a year, and I'll add you to the PM list if you don't mind. Hope you can join us next time, or start your own competition in South Florida! I would recommend starting at Cool Stuff Games and reserving a table to get exposure to try to get more people aware of/interested in the fun and excitement of HeroScape. Good luck!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers