Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old November 19th, 2019, 11:28 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Lucius Fox (Public PT)

Maybe too many ands?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 20th, 2019, 01:57 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

That's how I'll run the second test then if no one objects before I get it started.
Old November 20th, 2019, 08:36 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I mean, you can replace the last two instances of Vigilante or Sidekick with just "that Hero" to save space. But that makes sense to me if he's playing finicky.

I do like the "go collect your new item" vibe of the current draft though. Like a video game!
Old November 20th, 2019, 01:09 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

SP updated.
Old November 21st, 2019, 06:26 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Here is the second half of the test, you'll just need to link both posts next to my name in the contributions section.

*updated delivery power before this game such that the glyphs were placed directly onto the Vigilante or Sidekick's card instead of on the map some where to be picked up*
- Give a brief preview. Zemo is trying to take over the coastal cities of America with a team of water powered villains. Oracle assembles a team to put them down and Fox offers to supply them with some tech. Swamp thing will strike first, then retreat once he needs to heal. Fox has 2 different scientist that can try to assist him while the Vigilante’s make their move, then KAM will try to give Swamp Thing even more healing.
Map: Tacilla Flood Zone (Tacilla Sunrise with all swamp water changed out for blue water)
Units: Fox@50, Oracle, Huntress, Batman (Terry), Robin (Tim), Hit-Girl, Swamp Thing, KAM (1050) vs. Zemo (Helmut), Hydro-Man, Tiger Shark, King Shark, Black Manta (1050)
Spoiler Alert!

Recap: This was a huge win for the Defenders of the Coast (TM pending), only losing Hit-Girl to Black Manta’s repeated SA’s. Fox and his gear was certainly useful, but I wouldn’t give him too much credit here. This win was in large part due to team Zemo’s ineptitude. Hydro-Man & King Shark both went down without ever rolling att. dice even once, Zemo att. just once, and used his X-trap just once, then fell to one att. from Robin on HG. As bas as all that was, Tiger Shark just couldn’t roll any skulls. I don’t believe he ever rolled more than 3 skulls on his 7 (sometimes 8!) attack dice and he made maybe 8 different attacks in this one. His utter failure to just take down Robin was a disaster as it was Robin who gave him 3W’s late that forced him to retreat into the water. Black Manta was the one successful member of Zemo’s team, he took out Hit-Girl, gave 2W’s to Batman, and 1 to Huntress. But Batman was able to full heal via a First Aid Kit and KAM, Swamp Thing also got in on some KAM healing along with his self healing power. I also may have played the Zemo team poorly from a tactics stand point, I forgot to focus my ranged firepower on Huntress early, then mid-game no one wanted to engage her and risk the counter strike damage. His team moved so quickly across the water map that they also were spread out fighting closer to the other teams’ SZ and not in a position to support each other. If I were to play this match-up again, I’d slow roll out the water team and make better use of Zemo’s X power.
- Does it pass, Yes or No? Yes, handing out equipment glyphs directly to some folks who don’t normally use them was really quite fun.
- What should be the unit's point value? Can’t say precisely since this was such a big win, but I’d think 50 is somewhere in the right ballpark. You saw here in this one he did fail to develop any tech at the end of the first round, which could have really minimized his impact had I decided to have Black Manta direct his SA at the Oracle/Fox/KAM cluster in the SZ instead of Hit-Girl, next to Batman (twice) and Huntress (once).

Final Thoughts: Having a few one time use glyphs like the Smoke Pellets, Flash Bang, and First Aid Kit are an excellent way to maximize his contributions. As you can send multiple items to the same Unique Hero through out the game as they use them up. This means you can get way with not overloading your team with only Vigilantes and Sidekicks. This gives you more room to expand out and add some tech advisors to the team. The update to how the tech is delivered worked out great in this second match, Batman was able to call for the First Aid Kit and use in all in one turn, then when Huntress called for the Scuba Gear and Zemo covered her in glue, the gear was already in her possession and not left out on the board for someone else to pick up.

As for the Scuba Gear glyph, I was going to make it first since their was so much water on the map, but I failed that first roll and plans got changed as a result. The plan was to give it to Hit-Girl, with her Combat Dexterity, so she could move in and out of the water attacking as needed. But then Black Manta move up and took her out before the end of R2, so I ended up going in a different direction. Still when it came time to assault Zemo's start zone, the Scuba Gear was useful in allowing Huntress to move through the moat without getting stopped on low ground, so it did come into play on a water heavy map. It will be a situational glyph, but I don't see why it can't be passed through testing. It's not better or worse that the other utility glyphs.
Old November 21st, 2019, 07:01 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Lucius Fox (vote for Editing)

Thanks YK, great tests. Lucius seems to be playing well and he's felt good at 50 especially with that latest tweak, so let's keep him as-is. Glad to see the Scuba Gear is right where it needs to be too.

I propose we move Lucius Fox & the Glyph of Scuba Gear to Final Editing.

Yea: Yodaking, Arkham, Bats

Last edited by Arch-vile; November 22nd, 2019 at 12:46 AM.
Old November 21st, 2019, 08:45 PM
C3G Landlord

yea
Old November 21st, 2019, 09:00 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Yea
Old November 21st, 2019, 10:20 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

So only one test with the change to putting the glyph directly on the cards of the Vigilante? I like that as an option but just want to make sure the price is right. That one game seemed to be a blowout win.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old November 21st, 2019, 10:25 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Yea, I think probably one more set would be a good call here.
Old November 21st, 2019, 10:31 PM
Archie

I essentially played it the same way as I let my vigilantes move after picking the glyphs up. While YK's game was a blowout win he said it wasn't due to Fox (Fox healed 1 wound off of Batman with First Aid Kit, helped Huntress inflict 1 wound on Tiger Shark with the flashbang, and let Huntress move through some water with scuba gear).
Old November 21st, 2019, 10:39 PM
C3G Landlord

Yeah, that's the full impact Fox had right there.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library