Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old April 13th, 2016, 02:03 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

Luckily, they've already confirmed another TMNT set later this year, with Bebop, Rocksteady, 2003 Turtles, and 80s Turtles.

I'd definitely recommending picking up your Turtles of preference over the next few months.
Old April 13th, 2016, 02:29 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Shredder was a bit expensive (and I want to see if they do a different design for him in the next set), but I did decide to spring for Slash and Casey Jones to go with the Turtles.
Old April 13th, 2016, 02:32 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

japes has a great Casey Jones design but I don't think anyone's posted anything for Slash yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old April 13th, 2016, 02:35 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I've toyed with writing him up, but I've never had anything solid for him. He's definitely a character I'd like to see in C3G eventually, though.
Old April 13th, 2016, 02:36 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Have you been keeping up with the IDW issues? Slash has got an interesting berserker rage thing going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old April 13th, 2016, 02:40 PM
Symbiotic

I've read a bit of the IDW series here and there, but I'm nowhere near caught up. It's on the "to-do after I get a job and actually have income" list.
Old April 13th, 2016, 03:18 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Great looking minis. Lots of Foot and different versions of the Turtles.

That Leatherhead figure may work for an alien race in 2000AD.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old April 13th, 2016, 03:43 PM
Symbiotic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Great looking minis. Lots of Foot and different versions of the Turtles.

That Leatherhead figure may work for an alien race in 2000AD.
Or it could work really well for Leatherhead.
Old April 13th, 2016, 11:10 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Mark Waid and Mike Wieringo's Fantastic Four run is a personal favorite. Starts here in Marvel Unlimited, first trade is here on Amazon and here on InStockTrades. It's about 35 issues, collected in 4 trade paperbacks.

That run is probably the best modern take on the characters. A lot of people really like Hickman's run as well, but I think Waid's is a little friendlier.

Grant Morrison's 1 2 3 4 mini is also really good. Very weird (it is Grant Morrison, after all), but good. It's here on InStockTrades and here in Marvel Unlimited.
so Issue 60 to about 95? It's a clean start at 60?

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old April 13th, 2016, 11:23 PM
Symbiotic

Well, it renumbers in the middle of the run. Marvel had relaunched/renumbered the book earlier on, but then wanted to go back to the old numbering when they got to a milestone number, as they inevitably do.

So actually it's 60-70, and then 500-524 (36 issues).

And 60 is a very clean start. Waid and Wieringo's run is very free of continuity baggage.
Old April 13th, 2016, 11:35 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Well, it renumbers in the middle of the run. Marvel had relaunched/renumbered the book earlier on, but then wanted to go back to the old numbering when they got to a milestone number, as they inevitably do.

So actually it's 60-70, and then 500-524 (36 issues).

And 60 is a very clean start. Waid and Wieringo's run is very free of continuity baggage.
I'll add this with Ultimate Spidey for my list of things to check out.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old April 13th, 2016, 11:38 PM

Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midgieboy3 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
TMNT Heroclix just released today! Stock up!

And in other news, my wife and I are buying a house and closing this friday. And we're moving the next day in between my full time job and exams and finals in school, so wish us luck!
any recommendations of places to go them?
Now that I ordered mine , CoolStuffInc has them in stock. 99 cent shipping on singles.
its ok I got enough plastic toys and I believe I bought that book before we knew the real thing was going to drop, I'm more on my collect the whole Standoff event because it is so good! all I am missing after a new comic Wednesday is both agents of shield, and Howling commandos of shield. if anyone can point me in the direction it would be much obliged.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post

This is amazing! I went to comic con by my house and they had 20 heroclix for 10 bucks. Got some good ones the tub was so big though I count really look.

Last edited by Midgieboy3; April 18th, 2016 at 11:06 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape