Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old October 20th, 2009, 05:25 PM

Shadow Hunter is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Auggies Games...now selling Heroscape singles and Squads

I don't know much about DnD but I'm very interested in buying some of these figures to use as customs. What is the approximate size of the Aberation and Blood War figures? any help would be appreciated.

Ullar Fan
Old October 20th, 2009, 07:01 PM

Einar's_Strategist knows what's in an order marker Einar's_Strategist knows what's in an order marker

Now you just have to worry about keeping in the popular stuff. Rats, 4th mass (when they are undoubtably re-released), or any high-caliber/popular figure.

"The way of War is
A Way of Deception" ~Sun Tzu's Art of War
The guidebook to life...
Old October 21st, 2009, 10:02 PM

YakRoller Woo who?

Thanks Auggie,

Another happy customer here. Everything was carefully packaged and arrived promptly. I will be passing the link to your site along to my fellow heroscape addicts.

YakRoller
Old October 25th, 2009, 10:30 PM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Very cool stuff - Thanks for the wolves and the protectors!

EDIT: Any idea when you might get more?

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old October 25th, 2009, 10:37 PM
Likes the Look of Grungebob

KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby!

I could really use some 10th Reg...do you know if you have any more on t way?
Old October 28th, 2009, 07:08 AM

Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death!

My order, even though it contained several different items in odd quantities, was filled perfectly and arrived very fast. Thanks, Auggie.

Good traders: tdemirji, AbsintheAddict, Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74,
Clipper423, Oh Freek, Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112 & more on my trade list
Old October 28th, 2009, 10:41 AM

Frylock knows what's in an order marker Frylock knows what's in an order marker Frylock knows what's in an order marker

Don't know if this helps, but I would definitely buy wave 10 from you if you stock it. Great store, great prices, and fast shipping.
Old October 28th, 2009, 07:05 PM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Got my order today, very fast service!

One issue though you might want to think about. My cards were bent and one was slightly torn. Nothing major and I'm not upset.

However, you might want to use a box large enough to prevent the cards from being bent. That might raise shipping costs I understand, but its something to think about.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old October 28th, 2009, 07:10 PM
Warning! Reading my posts may make you smarter

mccombju wears ripped pants of awesomeness mccombju wears ripped pants of awesomeness mccombju wears ripped pants of awesomeness mccombju wears ripped pants of awesomeness mccombju wears ripped pants of awesomeness mccombju wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by jschild View Post

One issue though you might want to think about. My cards were bent and one was slightly torn. Nothing major and I'm not upset.

However, you might want to use a box large enough to prevent the cards from being bent. That might raise shipping costs I understand, but its something to think about.
Alternatively... two pieces of cardboard taped together (to seal the cards in and protect them from being bent) can help to avoid issues with tearing and bending.
Old October 28th, 2009, 07:20 PM
Dr Feelgood

Quote:
Originally Posted by mccombju View Post
Quote:

Alternatively... two pieces of cardboard taped together (to seal the cards in and protect them from being bent) can help to avoid issues with tearing and bending.
The problem was the box - it was too small for the cards to remain flat.

Old October 28th, 2009, 07:31 PM
pretty princess pony precious power!

J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mccombju View Post
Quote:

The problem was the box - it was too small for the cards to remain flat.
...But if the card board protected cards are at an angle in the box (bottom left to top right) then they will fit and have room for the figures, right?
Old October 28th, 2009, 07:31 PM
Likes the Look of Grungebob

KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby!

I had noticed the same thing, but I don't know when the last time I used the actual cards was...I always use the Trading Sized ones.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales