Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old May 31st, 2018, 04:05 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Question (Vic Sage) – Breathing Period

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Does Question use Smoke Pellets? I think Ark, on his Question (Renee) write-up, gave her a special power that had her start the game with a couple Glyphs of Smoke Pellet. Those could be cool to use here.
This isn't a bad idea. I've done more research into the character. See below.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wikipedia
He uses the identity of the Question to get the answers his civilian identity cannot. Unlike other vigilante superheroes, Question is primarily focused on the politics of his city, and rather than hunting down the perpetrators of petty theft, he tends to fight the corrupt government of Hub City.
This is a relatively minor thing I found, but I would like to include Crime Lords in the Master Detective defense reduction for thematic purposes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wikipedia
The Question "walks in two worlds" when sent into visionary trances by Rodor's gas. In these trances, cities "speak" to him through visual coincidences and overheard snatches of street conversation. Regarding himself as a spiritual warrior, he is comfortable killing his enemies when this seems useful and poetically just.
This justifies Phantom Walk, which is something I was a bit concerned about. Additionally, the gas given to Question by his mentor Aristotle Rodor is his go-to tool not only for investigation, but also to commune with cityscapes in a shaman-esque manner. Given all of this, I would be comfortable having him begin the game with one Smoke Pellet glyph (maybe two) and dropping all other defensive abilities in favor of something small representative of this communion.

HALLUCINOGEN GAS (name?)
Begins the game with one Glyph of Utility: Smoke Pellets on this Army Card. Question may move two additional spaces if he begins his turn on an asphalt, concrete, or road space.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old May 31st, 2018, 04:10 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

I'd want a different name to better convey that he's communing with the city (the move boost feels weird if it's just called Hallucinogen Gas), but otherwise I really like that.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old June 2nd, 2018, 01:05 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
I'd want a different name to better convey that he's communing with the city (the move boost feels weird if it's just called Hallucinogen Gas), but otherwise I really like that.
Old June 2nd, 2018, 03:05 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I like the idea of having another city boosted card. They can make urban maps more fun.
Old June 2nd, 2018, 03:39 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I like the idea of having another city boosted card. They can make urban maps more fun.
Tombstone on a city map with LexCorp backing is... kind of insane for his price.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old June 3rd, 2018, 10:03 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Awesome stuff everybody! I have updated the SP and it looks great! The name of the power can shift around a bit over time of course. With everything in mind, I think it's time I propose we move to Initial Playtesting.

@Arkhamyea
@Tornadoyea
@japesabstain
@Yodakingyea
@johnny139
@SirGalahad
@Spidey'tilIDie
@Roninyea

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!

Last edited by Scapemage; June 4th, 2018 at 06:37 PM.
Old June 3rd, 2018, 10:20 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Question (Vic Sage) – Vote for Initial Playt

Yea
Old June 4th, 2018, 01:54 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

yea
Old June 4th, 2018, 05:35 AM
Hard as ice

Like the new name for Urban Communion.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old June 4th, 2018, 06:05 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old June 4th, 2018, 08:14 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

yea
Old June 4th, 2018, 05:05 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Sorry, I've lost track of a lot of things this past week+...Abstain but not because I'm not liking anything. I just haven't had a chance to process.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library