Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Old April 28th, 2016, 11:57 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Sports: NFL

I'm very happy with the Ravens taking Ronnie Stanley at 6. It's boring as hell, but it was boring as hell when they took Jonathan Ogden over Lawrence Phillips at 4 in 1996, too. Red flags hanging on all the big playmakers at the top, including injuries for some & character for others.

I'd have been happy with Bruckner, too, but Stanley will anchor the offensive line for a long time. Very happy with that choice. Let some other team worry about Tunsil or Jack or whoever.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old April 29th, 2016, 12:36 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Happy with the Cowboys pick too. It was between him and Ramsey for me and I would have been happy with either one. 3rd player I have been interested in was Jack and it looks like we may get him in round 2. I don't know what the medical concerns really are there though so maybe he continues to fall. Another player I'm hoping for with the 2nd round pick is Dodd. I miss the days when the first 3 rounds were all on one day.
Old April 29th, 2016, 12:38 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

I'm really skeptical of the durability of a guy who played both sides of the ball in college.

= =
Old April 29th, 2016, 01:53 PM
Second Highest Poster

happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Steelers picked up a CB! About time!

Looking for a way to get casual players involved in Heroscape? Do your opponents lack the interest or knowledge to build/draft their own armies? If so, check out Project 500!
Old April 29th, 2016, 05:08 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Titans and Niners both doing fairly boring things on their respective lines. Perfectly happy to see it. Want a WR and a CB for the Titans tonight. Niners need a WR too - and probably a project (or not-so-project) QB as well, though they're out of the second round entirely at this point.

Heard the talking heads today chatting about what a genius Elway is for taking the third QB of the draft, somehow projecting another Superbowl run with Paxton Lynch, and praising Elway for refusing to pay market value for any of the veteran options already in the league. I mean... maybe... there's a first time for everything, right?

~Aldin, heading back into the fray soon

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old April 29th, 2016, 05:36 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldin View Post
Titans and Niners both doing fairly boring things on their respective lines. Perfectly happy to see it. Want a WR and a CB for the Titans tonight. Niners need a WR too - and probably a project (or not-so-project) QB as well, though they're out of the second round entirely at this point.

Heard the talking heads today chatting about what a genius Elway is for taking the third QB of the draft, somehow projecting another Superbowl run with Paxton Lynch, and praising Elway for refusing to pay market value for any of the veteran options already in the league. I mean... maybe... there's a first time for everything, right?

~Aldin, heading back into the fray soon
Won it that way last year, didn't really need a good QB

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old April 29th, 2016, 05:51 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I hear ya, @Hahma . I have heard, though, that Manning was one of those guys who was as much a benefit in the locker room as he was on the field. Moreso, I'd imagine, last year. Paxton Lynch may be the next great NFL QB, but it would be unfair to expect the same leadership and ability to command respect and work ethic in the locker room that Manning had out of any rookie. Like I said though, there's a first time for everything.

~Aldin, pretty sure the Broncos (10-6) will have more wins than his Niners (2-14) and Titans (7-9) combined this year - so there's that

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old April 29th, 2016, 06:05 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Yeah @Aldin , I know Manning offered more than just his on the field physical skills, so I was kind of half kidding, but at the same time not. I mean, Tebow had success with the Broncos for goodness sake. Not a Super Bowl, but still...

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old April 29th, 2016, 07:49 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Did not expect that move by the Cowboys there. I was hoping they would snag Jaylon in a later round if they didn't draft Jack in the 2nd, so I'm not mad at the pick. I'm just surprised they felt the need to grab him so early. I would have rather seen us grab a play at the top of the 2nd that could make an impact this season, then grabbed Jaylon in round 3 or later. The Cowboys Team Doctor performed the surgery on his knee though so they clearly feel pretty good about his ability to return to form. Perhaps they believed someone else was going to pounce on him in the 2nd and he would not fall into the 3rd round. Anyway, hopefully he fully recovers as if he does he might be the best player in the draft. We won't know for 3+ years though if this was a good pick or not.
Old May 4th, 2016, 04:29 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyjosiah View Post
Steelers picked up a CB! About time!
I love the Steelers' draft this year! Other than the 7th round guys, I think the others all have a chance to start at some point this year and contribute to what was a very opportunistic defense last year.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez and Stan Lee
Old October 12th, 2016, 10:07 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Justin Forsett landed in Detroit! Excellent. I know many Lions fans watch this space. He's a high character guy and the Ravens organization and fans were all happy to have him. I hope he works out for the Lions, who have been (this article says) hit by injury.

I wouldn't go putting him on your fantasy team, but it's good news that he's getting a chance to get into the mix again.

= =
Old October 12th, 2016, 04:06 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Thanks for the love DS. I am not getting my hopes up though.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV