Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old July 26th, 2021, 05:51 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: The Pre-SoV Workshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytale View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Leading the Charge requires him to be engaged.
Oh, yep. Yeah, I like that restriction.
Recognizing that, do you still think his attack should be lowered to 3? I could definitely understand it, but his non-movement cheerleader bonuses only come when he's without any other Heroes (Raelin, other Warlords, Fraser, etc.).
Old July 26th, 2021, 09:00 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth
Re: The Pre-SoV Workshop

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytale View Post
Quote:
Leading the Charge requires him to be engaged.
Oh, yep. Yeah, I like that restriction.
Recognizing that, do you still think his attack should be lowered to 3? I could definitely understand it, but his non-movement cheerleader bonuses only come when he's without any other Heroes (Raelin, other Warlords, Fraser, etc.).
Absolutely. While his cheerleader abilities are nearly as good as Marcus's, his 8 Move is fantastic. Look at the premium the OD's put on movement (Templars, Groks, etc). That puts him well above Marcus as a combat unit already. Giving him 4 Attack (usually 5???) is not a good fit.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards