Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database
C3G2.0 Dossier Database Database of all released designs in C3G 2.0

Old December 2nd, 2023, 02:41 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: Goliath (public testing)

He had 4 figures on his card. +1 attack for each figure, max +2. So burning two figures he still has the +2 attack for the first two attacks since he still gets +1 for each figure.

Unless I’m misreading something again
Old December 2nd, 2023, 02:53 PM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
He had 4 figures on his card. +1 attack for each figure, max +2. So burning two figures he still has the +2 attack for the first two attacks since he still gets +1 for each figure.

Unless I’m misreading something again
Nope, you had it right. I just realize how many figures he had on his card. Thanks again. I'm feeling alot better about the team based on those results.

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points
Old January 9th, 2024, 02:36 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM
NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: GOLIATH
VERSION TESTED
Spoiler Alert!

Team Test
Map: KAMAR TAJ
Units: Goliath (300), Lexington (140), Brooklyn (240), Broadway (220), Weather Wizard (100) (1000) vs JLA Trinity (1000)
Unit Summary: Gargoyles had some tanking ability here but didn’t have enough attack power to threaten the Trinity.
Game Summary
Spoiler Alert!
  • Damage Done (Normal Attack): Inflicted [3] wounds on [Wonder Woman [3]]
  • MANHATTAN CLAN LEADERSHIP: Gave [4] extra moves with stealth, [3] extra attacks with +1 Attack, and [3] extra move/attack combinations
  • MANHATTAN CLAN REVENGE: [2] allies placed on Goliath’s card for max of +[2] attack bonus; [1] figures removed from extra move/attack action.
Who won? List figures remaining in the winning army (include life remaining for heroes): Batman with Full Life, Superman with Full Life, and Wonder Woman with 3 Life win..
Unit Summary:
Game Summary
Spoiler Alert!
  • Damage Done (Normal Attack): Inflicted [9] wounds on [Misty Knight [3], Daredevil [2], Black Cat [3], Luke Cage [1]]
  • MANHATTAN CLAN LEADERSHIP: Gave [0] extra moves with stealth, [3] extra attacks with +1 Attack, and [1] extra move/attack combinations
  • MANHATTAN CLAN REVENGE: [1] allies placed on Goliath’s card for max of +[3] attack bonus; [3] figures removed from extra move/attack action.
Who won? List figures remaining in the winning army (include life remaining for heroes): Hudson with 2 Life and Tracer with 1 Life win.
UNIT SUMMARY: One blowout loss and one slim win. Gargoyles are tanky and have a lot of moving parts but probably don’t have quite enough offense in faction yet. Goliath is solid but could probably drop 10 or so points if it helps things add up to 1000 points within the faction better.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 9th, 2024, 03:18 PM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Thanks Bats

1 - Big wins
2 - Wins
2 - Losses
2 - Big losses

Slightly more in the loss catagory, but I think that is fine. Goliath will actually be stronger with more Manhattan Clan members and there is enough wins to show they are a viable team.

My current reward points
Old January 9th, 2024, 03:19 PM
Ninja Playtester

Re: Goliath (vote for final editing)

Let's vote to put him into final editing

My current reward points
Old January 9th, 2024, 03:37 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

yea
Old January 9th, 2024, 04:10 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

yea

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old January 9th, 2024, 04:43 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

yea
Old January 9th, 2024, 04:44 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

yea

Looks like all the current Gargoyles add up to 1100 points. Would be interested to see if there are any other round point totals the Gargoyles can get to.
Old January 9th, 2024, 05:23 PM
Ninja Playtester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
yea

Looks like all the current Gargoyles add up to 1100 points. Would be interested to see if there are any other round point totals the Gargoyles can get to.
Currently teams can add to 600, 800, 900 and 1100

My current reward points
Old January 9th, 2024, 05:25 PM
Ninja Playtester

Re: Goliath (final editing)

This passes. Can someone move him to final editing for me please

My current reward points
Old January 9th, 2024, 06:44 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: Goliath (final editing)

Quote:
After using an attack action, you may remove 1 figure from this card to maneuver Goliath up to 2 spaces and gain an attack action.
Should this be "after Goliath uses an attack action"?

I'd probably let MCR (funny initialism) move any OMs to his card and not just unrevealed ones. Doesn't seem like the distinction matters and it's shorter to not specify.

I admittedly like "figures as markers" stuff but it might be cleaner for him to just use markers? Avoids conflicts if multiple cards are trying to do stuff with figures.

Cool design.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database