Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

View Poll Results: What Will You Be Doing With Your Extra Exclusive?
Keep it forever...just in case. 10 26.32%
Sell it. Maybe now. Maybe later. Definitely sell it though. 3 7.89%
Giving it away to a friend (not from Heroscapers). 5 13.16%
Promised it to someone at Heroscapers. 7 18.42%
Trading it for something cool. 5 13.16%
Bringing it to a tournament to be used as a prize-table prize. 4 10.53%
Giving it to Truth to distribute as he sees fit to those deemed most scape-worthy at Heroscapers 2 5.26%
Giving it to DrLivingston. 2 5.26%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Old August 11th, 2007, 06:09 PM
Super Doopa

DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness
What will you do with your extra exclusive?

I was just wondering what exactly those lucky enough to get more than one Master Win Chiu Woo from Comic Con or Gen Con would be doing with the extra(s).

The last option seems kind of interesting...
Old August 11th, 2007, 11:14 PM

demon_llama has disabled reputation
"extra" exclusive? i thought they were punching badges or something like that to keep things one to a customer?
well, if i get an extra somehow, i'm gonna send it to a fellow HS'er. i hate "E'Bay Scalpers"...

...the rich
(My HEX Game Files @ http://www.scribd.com/_the_rich)
Lawton/Fort Sill Heroscape (monthly?) Tournament:
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...506#post951506
Old August 11th, 2007, 11:17 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_llama
"extra" exclusive? i thought they were punching badges or something like that to keep things one to a customer?
well, if i get an extra somehow, i'm gonna send it to a fellow HS'er. i hate "E'Bay Scalpers"...
Yes, at the Hasbro/WotC booth, they will be punching badges and you can only get 1 per badge. *waits for JCB to come and say that you can get more than 1 per badge, if you just *

However this year, Hasbro was kind enough to donate a bunch of the exclusives to be given out to each participant of each event. Some people will be playing in more than one event, so they will be getting more than one exclusive.
Old August 11th, 2007, 11:17 PM
Forum Moderator

ChilliDog rolls all skulls baby! ChilliDog rolls all skulls baby! ChilliDog rolls all skulls baby! ChilliDog rolls all skulls baby!
EDIT: GAR! Shadow posted by nether.

Nope, they're supposed to be giving out exclusives at each event to all who enter.

Guess who's back, back again? Chilli's back. Tell Skahen.
Old August 11th, 2007, 11:39 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
IF I was getting an extra, let alone one, I would put it up as a local tourney prize.
Old August 11th, 2007, 11:54 PM

Su_Nan Woo who?
Is this thread a shameless plug?

Ok lets start with the "don't give one to him, give one to me?"

Insanity is the best medicine.
Old August 12th, 2007, 12:19 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
Don't give one to Su_Nan, give one to Agent Minivann!
EDIT: forgot the smilie.
Old August 12th, 2007, 01:57 AM
Super Doopa

DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I should have made an option for not having an extra. I voted prize table so I could see the results.

As of now more than half are giving their extra away for free in some fashion. Nice to see.

I have a feeling that the votes for the last option, an admitted shameless grovel, were not entirely seroius.

Of course if they were I happily await a pm...
Old August 12th, 2007, 10:34 AM

champrjk knows what's in an order marker champrjk knows what's in an order marker champrjk knows what's in an order marker
If I had an extra exclusive (Or even one at all concerning woo.) I'd give it to Scape_Scrub11 my fellow Heroscape addict.

Long live Heroscape.
Old August 12th, 2007, 12:24 PM

Scape_Scrub11 has disabled reputation
What a good friend I'd do the same for you....
Old August 12th, 2007, 05:31 PM

DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
If I had an extra exclusive i would ... (answers on a postcard. JK!) ...
I would most likely give it to a fellow UKscaper - shame i don't have any extras, but ones enough for me anyday.
Old August 12th, 2007, 06:59 PM
has been BANNED

jcb231 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by netherspirit
Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_llama
Yes, at the Hasbro/WotC booth, they will be punching badges and you can only get 1 per badge. *waits for JCB to come and say that you can get more than 1 per badge, if you just *

However this year, Hasbro was kind enough to donate a bunch of the exclusives to be given out to each participant of each event. Some people will be playing in more than one event, so they will be getting more than one exclusive.
Well, you waited, and I'm here.

It is true, you can get more than one per badge. This year of course you can get a few per badge because you get one for each event you enter in addition to stopping at the booth, but even if you are in no events you may be able to get an extra.

Just ask. It never hurts. That's all I did last year....just asked, and got a second one. They were no longer stamping badges last year when I got my second. I think they just wanted to clear out the remainder. My badge was only stamped when I got my first one.

Again...ask. You'll find there's no end to the surprising things you can get in this world if you just find the right person and ask nicely.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion