Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old June 13th, 2010, 03:02 PM
Let me help you play with yourself!

Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby!
Re: NecroBlade's Customs

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
No card at the moment, but I came up with this guy to make Deathwalkers more competitive.

TINKER 507
Soulborg; Unique Hero; Tinker; Tricky; Medium 6
Life 2; Move 5; Range 6; Attack 3; Defense 8
110 Points
DAETHWALKER UPGRADES: Unique Deathwalker Heroes you control who follow Utgar are not destroyed by having Wound Markers on their Army Cards. For each Wound Marker on its Army Card, a Deathwalker subtracts 1 from its Defense value. When a Deathwalker's Defense is reduced to 0, destroy that Deathwalker.
Is this intended to be a permanent buff to deathwalkers? Or just as long as Tinker 507 is alive? If so, then you might want to specify that any deathwalker that had its defense reduced is destroyed when Tinker 507 is destoyed. Otherwise 110 pts is pretty cheap for making your team potentially invulnerable.
Old June 13th, 2010, 07:47 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Re: NecroBlade's Customs - 12/01 War Machine (Mini)

If Tinker is destroyed, his power preventing Deathwalkers from being destroyed by wounds no longer exists, and any Deathwalkers with wounds on them would be destroyed as well.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old June 13th, 2010, 07:54 PM
Let me help you play with yourself!

Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
If Tinker is destroyed, his power preventing Deathwalkers from being destroyed by wounds no longer exists, and any Deathwalkers with wounds on them would be destroyed as well.
Good. I like it. Finally can bring the big guy back onto the map.
Old June 14th, 2010, 11:04 AM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Interesting, bro. I like it! Aren't you the one that said "screw Deathwalkers" when someone mentioned that an auto-wound ability would destroy them?

Brandon

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old June 14th, 2010, 05:36 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Probably. That was because they're useless in so many other ways...but not any more!

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old June 15th, 2010, 01:52 PM

Relenzo2 knows what's in an order marker Relenzo2 knows what's in an order marker

Ah, Politoad next to Darth Sideous. I am fairly impressed.
Old July 2nd, 2010, 05:49 PM

MKV93 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

deleted

feedback on my customs is always welcome. MKV93's Customs

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards