Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old May 13th, 2010, 02:55 PM

AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Arrow AliasQTip's Customs

AliasQTip's Custom Figures

Well, here they are – my customs. All of them I’ve created for specific purposes: parts of scenarios, creating myself in miniature, and inventing a new HeroScape game. Most figures can be purchased directly and can be used without much modification. If you decide to use any of these in your battles please drop me a line here and let me know how it went. Enjoy and happy ‘Scaping!

Little Piggy
Spoiler Alert!

Parked Vehicle
Spoiler Alert!

Major Q1
Spoiler Alert!

Transformers
Spoiler Alert!

NEWEST PROJECT: Giant Aztec Skeleton Warriors

ORIGINAL 1ST POST:
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by AliasQTip; November 28th, 2010 at 03:31 PM.
Old May 13th, 2010, 03:37 PM
Is The Skullmaster

Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: AliasQTip's Customs: Major Q1 is Coming!

Hey those look like they will be great when completed. Nice job.

How this for some special ability starting points.

life 3
move 5
range 1
attack 2
defense 4
50 points

CyberClaw

Mini-Gatling Gun
Special Attack
Range: 6 Attack: Special
When Major Q1 uses the Mini-Gatling Gun special attack Major Q1 may attack up to 10 times with 1 attack die each time. Defense is rolled separately for each attack.
Old May 13th, 2010, 03:41 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkmage7a View Post

life 3
move 5
range 1
attack 2
defense 4
50 points

CyberClaw

Mini-Gatling Gun
Special Attack
When Major Q1 uses the Mini-Gatling Gun special attack Major Q1 may attack up to 10 times with 1 attack die each time. Defense is rolled separately for each attack.
How about giving him 10 attack dice and letting him make attacks of 1-5 until all attack dice are gone? Then Q1 could have anywhere from 10 short bursts up to 2 long bursts depending on the target.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old May 13th, 2010, 03:49 PM
Is The Skullmaster

Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Quote:

Mini-Gatling Gun
Special Attack
How about giving him 10 attack dice and letting him make attacks of 1-5 until all attack dice are gone? Then Q1 could have anywhere from 10 short bursts up to 2 long bursts depending on the target.
I thought it might be more thematic for Major Q1. I think what your saying would be more like Major Q5 or something.

EDit: Then again if Q9 rolls 9 dice and Q10 rolls 8 dice maybe Q8 would roll 10 etc. Q7-11, Q6-12 Q5-13, Q4-14, Q3-15, Q2-16, and Q1 would roll 17 dice?

Last edited by Darkmage7a; May 13th, 2010 at 03:56 PM.
Old May 13th, 2010, 04:12 PM

odbo255 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliasQTip View Post
For some odd reason, I just love the little guy.
That's because he is awesome!

Items for trade
Heroscape lives on: 3FG C3G C3V CHCG24 CMSP NM24 SoV
Tournament Maps: BoV WoV
Old May 13th, 2010, 04:14 PM

AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Just to be clear, the first two are basically garbage. The Mark 3 is the only one I'm currently working on. Thanks for the starting stats. They're very reasonable.
Old May 13th, 2010, 04:22 PM

odbo255 has disabled reputation

Quote:

life 3
move 5
range 1
attack 2
defense 4
50 points

CyberClaw

Mini-Gatling Gun
Special Attack
I like the special attack, how about this tweak to make it more of a Q9 prototype?

Working backwards from Q9:

QUEGLIX PROTOTYPE
SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 5. Attack 1 or 2.
Major Q1 starts each turn with 8 attack dice. Choose any figure within range and attack by rolling 1 or 2 attack dice. Major Q1 may keep making special attacks with 1 or 2 attack dice until he has rolled all 8 attack dice. Major Q1 may target the same or different figures with each attack.

90 points

Items for trade
Heroscape lives on: 3FG C3G C3V CHCG24 CMSP NM24 SoV
Tournament Maps: BoV WoV
Old May 13th, 2010, 04:31 PM

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by odbo255 View Post
Quote:

life 3
move 5
range 1
attack 2
defense 4
50 points

CyberClaw

Mini-Gatling Gun
Special Attack
I like the special attack, how about this tweak to make it more of a Q9 prototype?

Working backwards from Q9:

QUEGLIX PROTOTYPE
SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 5. Attack 1 or 2.
Major Q1 starts each turn with 8 attack dice. Choose any figure within range and attack by rolling 1 or 2 attack dice. Major Q1 may keep making special attacks with 1 or 2 attack dice until he has rolled all 8 attack dice. Major Q1 may target the same or different figures with each attack.

90 points
That's nice! Not as powerful as my earlier suggestion (which was overpowered for an early Q variant) but still gives some flexibility in attack.

With tank treads, are you thinking about some sort of mobility enhancement? Maybe Q1 could count every other level when climbing?

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old May 13th, 2010, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
With tank treads, are you thinking about some sort of mobility enhancement? Maybe Q1 could count every other level when climbing?
I thought about some sort of movement ability but I didn't want to overburden the card with lots of specials. Although that's a nice idea.

@ odbo255: I really like your prototype gun. I think that's a keeper.
Old May 18th, 2010, 05:59 PM

He's here...

Major Q1 - The Finished Figure

Bum, bum... BUMMM!
Old May 18th, 2010, 06:06 PM
Speculation has proven that I don't understand one of those two words

Pickledpie knows what's in an order marker Pickledpie knows what's in an order marker

Sweet!

I love the details on the arms and treads, and the little GIF of him rotating.
Old May 18th, 2010, 06:11 PM

Nice work, AliasQTip!

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards