Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Old January 23rd, 2023, 09:37 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth
Re: What Board Game Are You Currently Playing?

Yesterday: King of New York and Frost Punk.

Old January 23rd, 2023, 10:56 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Siege of Valeria. Fun castle defense card game.

-insert signature here-
Old January 24th, 2023, 02:51 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

My wife and I are trying a 10x10 challenge. That's pick 10 games, and play them each 10 times during the year. We'll probably fail but sounded fun! We each picked 5 games.

Calico
Concordia
Fate of the Elder Gods
Aeon's End
Agricola
Sherlock Holmes Consulting Detective
Star Wars Outer Rim
Intrepid
Suburbia
Ticket to Ride: Europe

We played Calico on sunday and she walloped me.
Old February 1st, 2023, 11:36 AM
Don't Need Range in the Knight-time & Gencon Main Event Champion - 2018

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!

Jan plays:

Heroscape x 10
Gloom of Kilforth x 8
Mistfall x 6
Marvel Zombies x 5
Marvel Champions x 4
Dragon Dice x 2
Hoplomachus Remastered x 2
Iron Man 2: Game of War x 2
Massive Darkness 2 x 2
Altar Quest
Cloudspire
Darkest Night
Dungeon Roll
Folklore
Hexplore It
Last Bastion
LotR: LCG
Mage Wars
Pirate vs. Pirate
Quicksand
Spot it
Tiny Epic Defenders
Tiny Epic Dungeons
Elder Sign
Too Many Bones
Zombicide: Undead or Alive

Dragon Dice - (the 2nd best game there is) Learn to Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3q6...wujcr8vVf8e21G
Old February 1st, 2023, 05:40 PM

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Castle Ravenloft and Dungeons, Dice and Danger.

Old February 1st, 2023, 07:15 PM

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Played another game of Siege of Valeria the other night... and won! Though I think I may have cheated... actually quite sure I did. Played a rule wrong that may have altered the outcome. Darn, guess I'll just have to play again

-insert signature here-
Old February 7th, 2023, 11:32 PM

We did the tutorial for Skyrim, then played Bravo! 2-player.

Old February 8th, 2023, 05:14 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

3 Player Alien Frontiers; my first using the Factions Definitive Edition expansion. Lots of fun. As the last player I got to choose my Faction first, and got the REV one everyone wanted most. I didn't achieve any Agenda Cards (secret missions). A new pal won; which was nice for her first time over here at The Game Palace.

My incoming copy of The Russian Campaign 5th Edition (GMT) was delayed one day by UPS and then once again; its now due here today! Its been delayed for something like 4 years! I got in after 2 years of their P500; after all, how much longer could it take after that? Hah!
Old February 9th, 2023, 11:45 AM

Learning Eleven from Portal Games for an upcoming con (running through a 2-player game solo).

-insert signature here-
Old February 13th, 2023, 06:25 AM

Saturday: Mosaic, Dungeon of Fortune, Secret Hitler, Blood Rage and Bravo and one other I forget the name

Sunday: Skyrim

Old February 13th, 2023, 10:18 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

My Russian Campaign Deluxe 5th Edition (GMT) finally showed up. It took me quite a while to prepare it for play, since it includes extra counters for all kinds of options and variants that have been used in the hobby over 49 years of play, with extra counters for many of them! There is even an alternate set of counters for armored units with vehicle silhouettes instead of the usual NATO military symbols.

Following the general idea of Taeblewalker's old copy which he's lent me, in which he broke the counters up into various groups for easier set up, I've now got them in 14 different baggies!

After all that, one counter from each side was temporarily missing (I put the counter total on each bag, in case it gets spilled out). But I was checking the correctness of the Order of Battle sheets which has a space for every counter; both the Standard game side and the Optional side of each! I found the Russian counter in the wrong bag where I'd put it. The German counter was even more nasty--I found it stuck to the bottom of one of the now empty counter sprues I was getting ready to throw out! Whew--close one. Even these larger sized counters have a mind of their own.

I may get in a first game today; if not soon. I played one of the older game versions twice last year with TW and another pal. The first time I'd played it was back in 1976! So its a return to my wargaming roots with the old hex and chit system I haven't played in quite some time. Its was very nostalgic to prep a game like this.

And who knows, maybe some day I'll win a game...
Old February 21st, 2023, 04:56 AM

Love Letter, Dungeon Scroll, Duck and Sequoia.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games