Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old July 13th, 2008, 04:18 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Six player map used July 12

Here's the six-player map that I built and which was used at the Central Arkansas Game Day, July 12, 2008:
Old July 13th, 2008, 04:21 PM

phantomclone has disabled reputation
Re: Six player map used July 12

Very Nice! The rivers and roads are kind of "liney", but it still looks like a fun map! Any battle-stories? Nice Avatar BTW Rev!

Never smell what you can hear????
Old July 13th, 2008, 04:21 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Nice map Rev...was it a free for all or were there teams?

(Now I am sure someone is going to comment on the 2 different types of trees so for those people and purely for aesthetic purposes all of the evergreens could be replaced with castle walls with a molten lave tile on top to make them look like lava flumes)
Old July 13th, 2008, 05:40 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

It was a free for all battle. The Kaemon/Kato/Ashigaru army eventually won. The fellow playing Zelrig had a real kamikaze good time. The number two army was Marcus/Legos/10th. The elf army didn't do so very well. A mixed Sujoah/4th Mass did OK (he had some other things in there, too). The gruts/beasts army was heavily targeted. The game went about two and a half hours.

I know it's not the most beautiful map; but it was the best that my personal terrain collection could do in about thirty minutes, after building five BoV maps. I like the evergreens and the jungle trees both. At least I was able to put the evergreens a bit higher than the palms.

Glad you like my "Going to GenCon" avatar, phantomclone.
Old July 13th, 2008, 05:46 PM

Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Cool map, Rev.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios