Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old June 22nd, 2008, 11:23 AM
Has Roman Archers with a Combined Attack of 18. Seriously.

DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby!
Height Question.

Well my friend and I were playing and he asked if there is any special ability for like a super extreme height were you would have like 3 castle walls put together. So I was wandering if there was something like that.

Thanks for you help, and comments

In war, indeed, there is no substitute for victory. ~General MacArthur

Great Traders: Nyys, generalgina, Porkins, Grand Moff Venom, Bogusoid, MikeLizzio, FEDEX WORKER
MY TRADE LIST
Old June 22nd, 2008, 11:32 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Re: Height Question.

extreme height is +2 attack/defense if the base of the higher unit is 10 or more higher than the height + elevation of the lower unit.
Old June 22nd, 2008, 11:33 AM

DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby!

yes, I know that. My question was is there anything for 3 castle walls stacked together?????????? Like a super extreme height.( that sounds pathetic)

Great Traders: Nyys, generalgina, Porkins, Grand Moff Venom, Bogusoid, MikeLizzio, FEDEX WORKER
MY TRADE LIST
Old June 22nd, 2008, 11:40 AM
the Teirible

Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby!

So, you knew about extreme height, you just wanted to know if there was 'Super' extreme height.

No

and still applies. You won't find super extreme height (are you serious) right where you would expect not to find it, immediatly following the rules for extreme height.

HeroScape is back Baby! Whoo Hoo!!!
Old June 22nd, 2008, 11:45 AM

Well,like I said this was my friends question.
I told him there wasnt such a thing, but to make him extra happy I had to ask this question for him.(He doesnt have an account with Heroscapers yet)

MY TRADE LIST
Old June 22nd, 2008, 12:59 PM

Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Don't feel bad DragonSlayer2 - I've asked a question or two on this site that I knew the answer to but people I play with wouldn't believe me. The statement seems to have much more of a foundation when it comes from high-rep community members, especially theguru and/or Grungebob.

Your friend(s), as stated earlier, do need to read and follow the rules. Or you could just use those infamous Roman Archers!
Old June 22nd, 2008, 04:21 PM

oni is surprisingly tart

And now you have a happy friend.

Feed the newbs! Link to a common HS topic in your signature.
Storage ideas
What Should I get next?
Old June 22nd, 2008, 10:07 PM

Elf_Archer rolls all skulls baby! Elf_Archer rolls all skulls baby! Elf_Archer rolls all skulls baby! Elf_Archer rolls all skulls baby!

Wow, I didn't notice your title. You got it from that question on the roman archers with high attack, right?

See, asking newbish questions does help.

(No sarcasm intended)

Elf_Archer is the Sacred Band...
in the GARNET CAVE...
Old June 23rd, 2008, 04:46 PM

Yes, I got that title from my question.
That was like my first question to.

MY TRADE LIST
Old June 23rd, 2008, 06:06 PM

XacXado has disabled reputation

there comes a point where an object reaches terminal velocity and can fall no faster...

that must be at exactly ten levels in height difference
Old June 23rd, 2008, 06:07 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Frankly, I think you got the title somewhere in the nine pages it took for you to admit that mebbe, just mebbe the whole 18 dice Archers thing wouldn't work.

~Aldin, firing from super extreme height!

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old June 23rd, 2008, 11:53 PM

MalignantT is surprisingly tart

Double Secret Projectile-ation...

Although... Since each vertical space is like a 1/4 inch high, and hex is like 1 1/4 inches wide at the flats... it seems at some point of height that a figure should be out of range... unless you're lobbing grenades.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's