Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old November 24th, 2023, 02:13 PM

Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Round 1

Quote:
The Vydar_XLIII v. Xiegfried pool of armies is:

Code:

Anubian Wolves x4	65/squad
Shaolin Monks x4	65/squad
Warriors of Ashra x4	60/squad
Wolves of Badru x4	70/squad
Brave Arrow		50
Brunak			100
Dund			80
Guilty McCreech		35
Krav Maga Agents	115
Major Q10		170
Runa			100
Shurrak			135
Sir Denrick		75
Wo-Sa-Ga		105
Zettian Guards		55
Xiegfried wins the diceoff to pick first OR pick second and strike.
We'll be drafting and then immediately playing at 8:30 Eastern on Monday night.

"I disagree. You're kind of right, yes, but Vydar and I are entirely right." -superfrog

High Quality Map Rendering
Vydar's Custom Units
Vydar's Maps
VC Units Base Size Spreadsheet
Old November 29th, 2023, 10:12 PM

SkyWhale rolls all skulls baby! SkyWhale rolls all skulls baby! SkyWhale rolls all skulls baby! SkyWhale rolls all skulls baby! SkyWhale rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightOfLight View Post
Here is the Skywhale V KnightOgLight Draft:
I choose to strike the Templar.
Skywhale: Badru X4
KnightOfLight: Warhulk, Feral Troll, Goblin Cutter X4 (Cause I missed it was rule of 12)
Skywhale: Sujoah, Iskra, Sahuagin X4
KnighOfLight: Kyntela Gwyn and then swapping a squad of cutters plus my 30 points of change for Sir Hawthorne. Thank you Skywhale for taking pity on me and my dumb brain.
Was a great first round! KoL's Warhulk rolled 1 shield against the 4 separate attacks it took to be destroyed, many Cutters were pounced (and cut in return), and Sujoah ate a passive Troll. Then, Sir Hawthorne decided to kill 2 Sahuagins and a full life Sujoah in a single turn instead of betraying his master!

Of course, nothing was so great as the Sahuagin that struck Sir Hawthorne down, avenging his allies, and allowing for the thrilling endgame that was Iskra vs Kyntela Gwyn.

I came out on top, in what ended up being quite the fun and memorable game!

Last edited by SkyWhale; November 30th, 2023 at 05:58 AM.
Old November 30th, 2023, 04:50 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth
Re: Classic League XI - Random Draft (Delta) -Round 2 thru 1

Couple of reminders
-Players are supposed to place your drafted army cards as you pick (I don't care if both players draft first then place, but the rules state picks placed when you pick them)
-Here is the army building criteria out of your pool
Spoiler Alert!

Round 2 is on Blackfoot. (Dagmar, Lodin)

The OG-Blaha (1-0) v. houndsrule (1-0) pool of armies is:
Spoiler Alert!

OG-Blaha wins the diceoff to pick first OR pick second and strike.

The ryguy266 (1-0) v. SkyWhale (1-0) pool of armies is:
Spoiler Alert!

SkyWhale wins the diceoff to pick first OR pick second and strike.

The Earthling (1-0) v. Shiftrex (1-0) pool of armies is
Spoiler Alert!

Shiftrex wins the diceoff to pick first OR pick second and strike.

The Chris Perkins (1-0) v. Swarm (1-0) pool of armies is
Spoiler Alert!

Chris Perkins wins the diceoff to pick first OR pick second and strike.

The Xiegfried (1-0) v. Dysole (0-1) pool of armies is:
Spoiler Alert!

Xiegfried wins the diceoff to pick first OR pick second and strike.

The Sir Heroscape (0-1) v. MegaSilver (0-1) pool of armies is:
Spoiler Alert!

Sir Heroscape wins the diceoff to pick first OR pick second and strike.

The Shurrig (0-1) v. KnightOfLight (0-1) pool of armies is:
Spoiler Alert!

Shurrig wins the diceoff to pick first OR pick second and strike.

The Foudzing (0-1) v. quozl (0-1) pool of armies is
Spoiler Alert!

quozl wins the diceoff to pick first OR pick second and strike.

The Vydar_XLIII (0-1) v. kevindola (0-1) pool of armies is:
Spoiler Alert!

kevindola wins the diceoff to pick first OR pick second and strike.

Last edited by kevindola; December 2nd, 2023 at 02:30 PM.
Old November 30th, 2023, 07:27 PM

KnightOfLight knows what's in an order marker KnightOfLight knows what's in an order marker KnightOfLight knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightOfLight View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
The SkyWhale v. KnightOfLight pool of armies is:
Spoiler Alert!

KnightOfLight wins the diceoff to pick first OR pick second and strike.
Here is the Skywhale V KnightOgLight Draft:
I choose to strike the Templar.
Skywhale: Badru X4
KnightOfLight: Warhulk, Feral Troll, Goblin Cutter X4 (Cause I missed it was rule of 12)
Skywhale: Sujoah, Iskra, Sahuagin X4
KnighOfLight: Kyntela Gwyn and then swapping a squad of cutters plus my 30 points of change for Sir Hawthorne. Thank you Skywhale for taking pity on me and my dumb brain.

Edit: Playing On November 29th at 5PM Pacific. Come watch me fumble a D20 roll inevitably giving Hawthorne to Skywhale and giving me what I deserve for not reading rules.
Skywhale pulled out the win yesterday!

Going into this matchup, I needed a few things to go my way because of how the draft went. Skywhale certainly had the better army. His squad matched up really well into mine and sujoah could have a field day with the warhulk and troll. I was happy with 16 cutters vs 12 hounds, but once I realized it was rule of 12 I thought cutters were a horrible choice.

Round 1:
I led with the warhulk with hopes of picking off a few wolves while protecting my cutters. I won initiative round one which made things worse. I just developed the hulk onto the center road. Skywhale carefully developed wolves on his OM 2 and I proceeded to move the Hulk closer but not get any attacks off. Skywhale grabbed valda on turn 2, engaged the Warhulk and continued to develop his wolves. His attack went 2/3 into 0/3 on the Warhulk. Warhulk retaliated by killing a wolf on my OM 3. Skywhale used turn 3 to engage the warhulk again and set up for a pounce on a cutter in my startzone. He dealt 2 more wounds to the Warhulk (2/3->0/3) and pounced on a goblin.

Round 2:
My opening had gone poorly and I decided to switch over to cutters this round. Skywhale won initiative giving him the init switch. He developed a wolf and took height with his wolf engaged with the warhulk. The attack on the warhulk went 2/4 into 0/3 again dealing 2 wounds and his wolf in my startzone killed another goblin. I used scatter to send a goblin towards his wolf on valda and reengaged his wolf in my startzone for mob attack. I picked up 2 wolf kills on my OM 1 with goblins, removing the wolf in my startzone and the one on valda. Skywhale used his turn 2 to kill 2 more goblins and finished off the warhulk with a 3/4 into a 1/3. (At least he rolled A shield lol) My OM 2, I got one kill on a wolf. Skywhale picked up 2 more goblin kills on his OM3. My OM 3, I got one more wolf kill.

Round 3+4:
Going into round 3, I needed some things to change to get back into this game. I had managed to kill 5 wolves, but was down a warhulk and 7 cutters. Skywhale won initiative again, he missed a crucial 2/5 into 2/2 pounce which was really helpful, and picked up 1 kill on another gobiln. For the next round and a half the goblins and wolves traded fairly well, with the goblins killing all but 2 wolves before getting finished off. I swapped to Sir Hawthorne on OM 3 of round 4 to develop him. Skywhlae swapped to Sujoah on his OM 3.

Round 5/6:
It was 2 wolves, Sujoah, 4 sahuagins, and Iskra vs Hawthorne, Feral Troll, and Kyntela. I opted to ignore Sujoah with Hawhorne to try and thin the herd as it were. I launched an offensive on his startzone while he went for the troll. Sujoah was far more effective than Hawthorne. Hawthorne managed to kill 1 wolf and do a wound to Iskra by the time Sujoah finished off the troll. Sujoah whirled around the map during round 6 while Hawthorne futility attacked Iskra with Blind Rage.

Round 7:
I had a 3/6 Hawthorne and Kyntela vs 1/4 Iskra, Sujoah, 4 sahuagins, and 1 wolf. Things were looking really bad. I went all in on Hawthorne hoping for a miracle, while Skywhale swapped to Sahuagins now that they had maxed blood frenzy. Skywhale won initiative and dealt a wound to Hawthorne. My OM 1 was the miracle I was hoping 4. Hawthorne went nuts on blind rage, getting 6 attacks in a row killing 2 sahuagins and a full health Sujoah in a single turn. Unfortunately, the next Sahuagin attack went 2/5 into 0/4 getting the last 2 wounds on the black knight.

Round 8/9:
I figured I'd play it out, Kyntela and Iskra did a little dance trying to get the better position/first strike. Kyntela put up an excellent fight even managing to deal 2 wounds to the vampire, but it wasn't meant to be.

GG @SkyWhale !!! well played.
Old December 1st, 2023, 12:28 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Drafted

Xiegfried and I completed our draft. We have not yet determined a playing time.

Code:
Xiegfried  Dysole
Skahen
           Warforged
Nakitas
           Warforged
Marcu
           Warforged
Siege
           Warforged
Repulsors
           Zelrig
Repulsors
Repulsors
Repulsors
~Dysole, looking forward to the game
Old December 1st, 2023, 04:59 AM
Online HS Seasons 3 and 7 Champion

Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Drafted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post

Code:
Xiegfried  Dysole
Skahen
           Warforged
Nakitas
           Warforged
Marcu
           Warforged
Siege
           Warforged
Repulsors
           Zelrig
Repulsors
Repulsors
Repulsors
You took all 4 warforged in one go or you went 1 by 1 allowing Xiegfried to go for the mirror if he wanted to?

Old December 1st, 2023, 08:41 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Drafted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foudzing View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post

Code:
Xiegfried  Dysole
Skahen
           Warforged
Nakitas
           Warforged
Marcu
           Warforged
Siege
           Warforged
Repulsors
           Zelrig
Repulsors
Repulsors
Repulsors
You took all 4 warforged in one go or you went 1 by 1 allowing Xiegfried to go for the mirror if he wanted to?
All at once. After the draft, xiegfried did mention they forgot warforged weren't soulborgs.

~Dysole, informationally
Old December 1st, 2023, 01:26 PM

Xiegfried knows what's in an order marker Xiegfried knows what's in an order marker Xiegfried knows what's in an order marker

One day I'll make it through a tournament without making a terrible mistake . Going to hope that range and my uniques can carry me through this one because the Repulsors are certainly going to have a tough time.
Old December 1st, 2023, 02:09 PM

KnightOfLight knows what's in an order marker KnightOfLight knows what's in an order marker KnightOfLight knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
The Shurrig (0-1) v. KnightOfLight (0-1) pool of armies is:
Spoiler Alert!

Shurrig wins the diceoff to pick first OR pick second and strike.
Here is the draft:

KnightOfLight: 4th Mass
Shurrig: Eltahale
KnightOfLight: James Murphy
Shurrig: Heavy Gruts X3
KnightOfLight: Black Wyrmlings X2, Granite Guardians X4
Shurrig: Black Wyrmlings X3
KnightOfLight: Black Wyrmling X1

Playing Tuesday at 11AM Pacific

Last edited by KnightOfLight; December 4th, 2023 at 09:33 PM.
Old December 4th, 2023, 02:36 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Double shields vs. Auto-Shield

Unknown playtime

Spoiler Alert!

Vydar - Strike Concan
Code:
kevindola		Vydar_XLIII

Warforged x4
			Laglor 
			Johnny Sullivan
			Sentinels x3 
Sentinels x1
Kee-Mo-Shi
Old December 5th, 2023, 07:06 AM

Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Vydar gets me everytime with his bans.

Old December 5th, 2023, 09:54 AM

Draft and results of our game with quozl for those who are wondering.

Pool:
Anubian Wolves x4 65/squad
Arrow Gruts x4 45/squad
Knights of Weston x4 80/squad
Omnicron Snipers x4 85/squad
Protectors of Ullar x4 95/squad
Sacred Band x4 60/squad
Shaolin Monks x4 65/squad
Crixus 100
Fen Hydra 135
Guilty McCreech 35
Raelin (RotV) 135
Theracus 40
Werewolf Lord 120

Draft:
quozl choose to pick first
Foudzing bans protectors
quozl picks Raelin rotv
Foudzing picks snipers x3
quozl picks Guily and Monksx2
Foudzing picks Anubians x3
quozl picks Snipersx1 and Crixus
Fouding picks Theracus, drop a wolf.

Game:
Round 1 I go all snipers and what is my suprise when I see the rare and beautiful "1 om on every card" from quozl (1 on Rae, guilty sniper and monks).
turned out it was 1 Raelin 2 sniper sand 3 guilty I think, Snipers trade shots and I'm very lucky to kill 2 of them (under Raelin) before start of round 2, I also get afreekill on a monk in the SZ, I think I'm also losing somehting like 2 snipers.
R2 starts and Guilty abandons Raelin to take height which to be fair was a good choice, snipers rains down on Rae and try to get Guilty but he's defending well.
Rae falls quite fast (she got 2 2/2 on her) while Guilty is doing quite the damage (he kille 3 or 4 snipers) but finishes to also fall to them.
Monks go on a secret mission avoiding potential shots and going for the SZ.
Snipers rain shots on Crixus who take them not that badly and goes in bu tmanages to kill only 1. 1 Monk succed his mission to get to my SZ and goes for a triple attack on the wolves killing one but gets killed in return.

Fun game even tho the snipers snowballed hard, quozl and I had a good laugh out of it, thanks for the game quozl always a pleasure playing with you!

Conclusion: The Snipers really dominated the game,once they took a lead they hard-snowballed from it. They probably should've been the first pick also, my second pick should've been 1xSnipers 2xAnubians to prevent quozl from taking them even at x1 they were a menace with Raelin, it was also better for my army. 7 range is quite hard to deal with with 6 move melee. Also the choice of Monks from quozl (probably a choice of heart) was surprising to me in my opinion wolves are superior.

Last edited by Foudzing; December 5th, 2023 at 10:33 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events