Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Old December 5th, 2017, 11:31 PM

Tankyteemo knows what's in an order marker Tankyteemo knows what's in an order marker
Re: The Heroscape Tabletop Simulator Mod needs YOUR help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tankyteemo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dissonance View Post
ATTENTION HEROSCAPERS. The Tabletop simulator mod still requires your help, we now have access to at least one model from every army card for everything except for Tagawa Samurai Archers and Shades of Bleakewood.

In order for us to make models for these we need scans of these models using the free Recap 360 software from Autodesk, which can convert a series of photos of a model (taken from multiple angles) into a fully textured 3D model. The process is quite simple once you've got setup requiring a standard digital camera (or smartphone). We can provide full instructions on scanning models for anyone wishing to try.
I have access to the samuri archers and shades if you still need them done. I would need the full instructions however.
You may have an easier time getting involved in the project by going to the main Workshop page. Dissonance has always replied to me within a few days there.
Thanks for the tip. I don't own tabletop simulator, but I wouldn't mind helping out as it seems like something that would interest me in the future.
Old December 5th, 2017, 11:44 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Heroscape Tabletop Simulator Mod needs YOUR help.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dissonance View Post
ATTENTION HEROSCAPERS. The Tabletop simulator mod still requires your help, we now have access to at least one model from every army card for everything except for Tagawa Samurai Archers and Shades of Bleakewood.

In order for us to make models for these we need scans of these models using the free Recap 360 software from Autodesk, which can convert a series of photos of a model (taken from multiple angles) into a fully textured 3D model. The process is quite simple once you've got setup requiring a standard digital camera (or smartphone). We can provide full instructions on scanning models for anyone wishing to try.
I have access to the samuri archers and shades if you still need them done. I would need the full instructions however.
You may have an easier time getting involved in the project by going to the main Workshop page. Dissonance has always replied to me within a few days there.
Thanks for the tip. I don't own tabletop simulator, but I wouldn't mind helping out as it seems like something that would interest me in the future.
No problem! I hope that you find everything that you're looking for!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software