Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Old November 12th, 2006, 06:21 PM
Master Custom Creator

justjohn knows what's in an order marker justjohn knows what's in an order marker
I've uplaoded it to a new server, and will be sending out a new msg with the new link to everyone I sent it to yesterday, as well as the few new faces willing to playtest.

Thanks again for everyone's interest in this!

smallboxgames.com
Old November 12th, 2006, 10:34 PM

Su-Bak-Na knows what's in an order marker Su-Bak-Na knows what's in an order marker
I want to try it out, I have plenty of spare time and would love a new game to play.

Never negotiate the truth. - Serj Tankian

Trade List: Please contact with offers. http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ostcount=10010
Old November 12th, 2006, 10:37 PM
ToysRUs Kid

Taelord knows what's in an order marker Taelord knows what's in an order marker
I am really interested in this game. Sign me up.

Dan's Mom: "Why you persist in acting like a fifteen year old is beyond me."

Dan: "I'm filled with reckless desire."
Old November 13th, 2006, 05:20 AM

RichardD has disabled reputation
I'd be happy to help out too (I've playtested for the likes of Reiner Knizia and Martin Wallace in the past, if that's any help).

Q - "Are you one of those people who does The Times crossword puzzle in 10 minutes?"

A - "I have NEVER taken 10 minutes!"

Old November 13th, 2006, 10:52 AM
Master Custom Creator

justjohn knows what's in an order marker justjohn knows what's in an order marker
Rules Update:

To those playtesting:
There is an issue that has come up. If you are playing, and run out of places to play TOMB tiles, you may use the rules for "Digging Out"

Also, each player may explore a Scarab space, as long as THAT player's marker isn't on it. (Example: Debbie is Yellow and Dan is Red. Debbie explores a scarab space and places a yellow player marker on that space. Dan can still explore that space.)

You can only play TOMB tiles at the very beginning of your turn, before moving,
AND if you are on a space that you could play a tomb tile off of. Playing TOMB tiles IS optional (although I don't know why someone wouldn't play one)

Thanks again to everyone who has shown interest in playtesting this. If you requested to playtest yesterday or this morning, I'll get you the info here in just a bit.

smallboxgames.com
Old November 13th, 2006, 10:58 AM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
I am going to Kinkos to print it out this afternoon and hope to get some playing in during this week. I will let you know how it goes.
Old November 13th, 2006, 11:42 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
downloaded this morning and took a quick gander at the pieces and ruleset. I'm even MORE interested now

I'll be getting this bad boy printed up and get some game time in with it early this week I hope
Old November 13th, 2006, 07:42 PM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by justjohn
Rules Update:

To those playtesting:

Also, each player may explore a Scarab space, as long as THAT player's marker isn't on it. (Example: Debbie is Yellow and Dan is Red. Debbie explores a scarab space and places a yellow player marker on that space. Dan can still explore that space.)
Okay, now that is something I never realized at all!

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.
Old November 13th, 2006, 08:19 PM

aardvark22 has disabled reputation
Just looked over the pdf's today. Looks real sharp! Should be able to print it up and play a few games tommorow evening.
Thanks for sharing this!
Old November 14th, 2006, 09:41 PM

woodsxdragon has disabled reputation
if you still need playtesters...i'd be willing.
Old November 14th, 2006, 10:02 PM
Master Custom Creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malechi

Okay, now that is something I never realized at all!
Yep. That's why there are different colored player markers instead of just having a generic marker all players used. I don't think games would ever finish if only 1 player could ever explore a single scarab space for the duration of the game. Plus, in the games we've played, it makes for a nice little scurry to get to the other player's explored scarabs and then exploring where they left off as they headed off to explore the ones you had explored.

smallboxgames.com
Old November 20th, 2006, 09:50 PM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness
If it isnīt to late, I would love to be a playtester,

sounds fun and I have time on my hands, plus a few friends I can talk into it. Plus you can say you have international playtesters, I am in Costa Rica!

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games