Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games
Other Games Board, Card, Video, etc.

Old November 1st, 2014, 04:37 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
What Electronic Device Game are you currently playing?

Started

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon

Last edited by Hahma; November 1st, 2014 at 05:05 PM.
Old November 1st, 2014, 05:24 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
Re: What Electronic Device Game are you currently playing?

Asphalt 8 airborne on iPad. It's a free to play, pay to win game. I'm not paying anything and still enjoying it.
Old November 1st, 2014, 05:42 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

I don't have a smart phone or ipad, but since my daughters each have Kindles, I can see if they have anything cool to play.

Old November 1st, 2014, 05:46 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Game of War
(User: EmpressKiova K166)

Money Sink or Chat Site attached to a game. Your choice

Calculords is another one. Card Gaming meets math!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Last edited by flameslayer93; November 1st, 2014 at 05:47 PM. Reason: I don't spend money on virtual toys. :P
Old November 1st, 2014, 06:21 PM

jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

On my HTC Android phone:

Just got Small World 2 a couple days ago and have been playing that a lot. I have several hex and counter games that O still play occasionally even though I can destroy the AI every time- Bull Run, Gettysburg, and Yugoslavia 1941. I also have The Korean War which I usually win but can still be challenging once in a while.

Other regulars include Ticket to Ride and Settlers of Catan. Castle Builder is another nice game.
Old November 1st, 2014, 06:20 PM
Chewer of Cats

akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Sentinels of the Multiverse on My iPad. Along with Summoner Wars, Ascension, and Star Realms, as always.

Great thread! I was wondering about this the other day while reading the Boardgame thread.
Old November 1st, 2014, 06:26 PM
Prickly Cactus

Quote:
Originally Posted by akden View Post
Sentinels of the Multiverse on My iPad. Along with Summoner Wars, Ascension, and Star Realms, as always.

Great thread! I was wondering about this the other day while reading the Boardgame thread.
Kind of why I started it Akden. Seeing as there are a lot of other games on electronic devices and now an accelerating trend of boardgames being converted to electronic devices, I figured it could use a thread of its own based on the growth of the platform.

Old November 1st, 2014, 08:17 PM

stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness

On my daughters Kindle we have Summoner Wars, Elder Sign Omens, and Suburbia. I just picked up Suburbia last night. I really enjoy it although it took me a couple play throughs to really understand the strategies. I also play Star Realms on my wife's Galaxy from time to time. I still want to get Small World, Sentinels of the Multiverse, Ticket to Ride on the Kindle. And I occasionally play Nueroshima Hex on my iphone. I hear Nightfall has a good app but I can only get it on my wife's phone

Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me.
Old November 1st, 2014, 08:35 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old November 1st, 2014, 08:50 PM
Prickly Cactus

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubobj View Post
On my daughters Kindle we have Summoner Wars, Elder Sign Omens, and Suburbia. I just picked up Suburbia last night. I really enjoy it although it took me a couple play throughs to really understand the strategies. I also play Star Realms on my wife's Galaxy from time to time. I still want to get Small World, Sentinels of the Multiverse, Ticket to Ride on the Kindle. And I occasionally play Nueroshima Hex on my iphone. I hear Nightfall has a good app but I can only get it on my wife's phone
Thanks Stub, I'll have to look for those and "borrow" one of my girls' Kindle's when they aren't looking sometime I have the physical Summoner Wars and Suburbia games, but it would be neat to try it digitally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Now that's oldschool Tornado. I used to have that when I was a kid, and also had a baseball one too. Oh the good ol' days where a little red blip on a little screen brought so much joy

Old November 5th, 2014, 07:11 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by stubobj View Post
Thanks Stub, I'll have to look for those and "borrow" one of my girls' Kindle's when they aren't looking sometime I have the physical Summoner Wars and Suburbia games, but it would be neat to try it digitally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Now that's oldschool Tornado. I used to have that when I was a kid, and also had a baseball one too. Oh the good ol' days where a little red blip on a little screen brought so much joy
I had one of these that allowed you to switch back and forth between Football, Baseball, and Basketball. Lots of lost hours.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez and Stan Lee
Old November 6th, 2014, 08:06 AM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun

Star Realms and Hearthstone, currently.

And I still have one of these:

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games