Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old March 26th, 2011, 02:48 AM

Leotheanimal87 is surprisingly tart
Check your local gaming store for used Heroscape!!!

I say this because at my gaming store the Realm in Brea, CA. I was playing Dnd last week and went into the storage room to grab a chair. When from the corner of my eye I spotted a used rttff and a 2nd edition rotv that were for store use only. I asked the store owner if he was willing to sell them to me and he said sure, he asked for only 30 bucks for both!!! So ask your local gaming store if they have used Heroscape, you never know you might get lucky like me! So happy I have an rttff now

“Sometimes when you shout your wishes into the void, the void looks back and smiles” -HMK WELCOME BACK HEROSCAPE! I never stopped believing!
Old March 26th, 2011, 04:17 AM

AgentDex Woo who?
Re: Check your local gaming store for used Heroscape!!!

That was definitely an awesome score!

It's nice to know I am not the only adult addicted to buying and playing with plastic miniatures.
Old March 26th, 2011, 04:18 AM

Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness

You sicken me! And by that I mean well played!
Old March 26th, 2011, 04:38 AM

Grifter Woo who?

Congratulations! Great find!

Now please kneel, so I can honour you with this ceremonial club with nails in.
Old March 26th, 2011, 02:49 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

OMG! I'm so jealous! Someone bought the RttFF I was going to buy (my mom waited too long), and that one was $70!

Congradulations!
Old March 27th, 2011, 08:52 PM

aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby!

*sigh*

I had to complain to get my FLGS to stock 'Scape. And then I would buy them out the week they got the stuff. (Never ordered more than 2x waves at a time. And I didnt buy extra heroes.) But they stopped stocking a month before the 'end' of scape.

But nice find.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion