Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old October 24th, 2021, 11:01 AM

redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Public Design Workshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
The first power is neat, though it needs temporary control language and I’m iffy on the theme of how he is controlling these enemies?

I’m struggling to see the second power as a representation of The Long Halloween, which is much less about his actions, and much more about the Holiday Killer, IMO.
Black Mail, Dirt, whatever you want to call it, or maybe the Don did something for you in the past, either way, you owe him a favor. Once the favor is paid in full, the marker is removed.

Long Halloween causes Falcone to start using misfits as well as creates friction between crime families as the Holiday Killer is unknown. The three classes are meant to represent the law, Batman, and Maronis syndicate which were targets for aggression while the Holiday Killer was at large.
Old October 24th, 2021, 11:10 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Gotcha. I was reading "Favor" as being favored by him, like a Roman Gladiator. I wonder if there's another word for the marker that'll make it clearer?

Sure, I'm aware of that aspect of the Long Halloween, I just don't think his actions are central enough to the story to deserve taking up that power title when we might want to use it for another character like a Holiday Killer or Calendar Man for instance.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 24th, 2021, 11:24 AM

redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Gotcha. I was reading "Favor" as being favored by him, like a Roman Gladiator. I wonder if there's another word for the marker that'll make it clearer?

Sure, I'm aware of that aspect of the Long Halloween, I just don't think his actions are central enough to the story to deserve taking up that power title when we might want to use it for another character like a Holiday Killer or Calendar Man for instance.
Definitely could use a different title for the second power, or drop it all together.
Old October 24th, 2021, 11:26 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexH12 View Post
Quote:
NAME = ERASERHEAD
SECRET IDENTITY = SHOTA AIZAWA

SPECIES = QUIRKHUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = TEACHER
PERSONALITY =

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = ???

QUIRK : ERASURE
At the beginning of your player turn, Eraserhead may choose an opponent's figure within clear sight. All of the figure's special powers are negated until Eraserhead is either attacked or wounded.
BINDING CLOTH
After moving, Eraser Head may choose a figure within 3 clear sight spaces and move them onto any space adjacent to Eraser Head. Opponent's figures moved by this power may not move out of adjacency with Eraser Head. Eraser Head rolls an extra attack die against figures moved by this power.
Another quick MHA write-up. Still thinking on potential synergy between Izuku and All Might.
Pretty cool Eraserhead! This is what I had in my notes for him:

Quote:
POWER ERASURE
After moving, you may choose a Unique Hero within 4 clear sight spaces and place a Power Erasure marker on its card. Any figure with a Power Erasure marker on its card has all its special powers negated. At the end of the round, or when Eraserhead takes any wounds or moves one or more spaces, remove the Power Erasure marker from the chosen Hero’s card.

CLOTH GRAB 8
After moving, you may choose a small or medium figure within 4 clear sight spaces and roll the 20-sided die. On a roll of 8 or higher or if the chosen figure is a squad or common figure, place the chosen figure adjacent to Eraserhead. Figures moved with Cloth Grab do not take any leaving engagement attacks.
As for Deku, I don't think he necessarily needs strict synergy with All Might. There's a ton of different directions to go with Deku based on when in the timeline you want to portray him. (His power level changes so much!) There's definitely room for a All Might/Deku team up version, a student leader Deku, or just a solo Deku showing off his abilities.
Old October 24th, 2021, 11:28 AM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Falcone would be sweet, love that Favor power!
Old October 24th, 2021, 11:33 AM

Quote:

How about a "Debt" Marker?
Old October 24th, 2021, 01:17 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I do really like that Falcone, aside from some of the minor theme stuff Bats already mentioned.

Don't know Eraserhead that well, but I dig the design.
Old October 24th, 2021, 02:53 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, Debt could work.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 24th, 2021, 03:15 PM

AlexH12 knows what's in an order marker AlexH12 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
As for Deku, I don't think he necessarily needs strict synergy with All Might. There's a ton of different directions to go with Deku based on when in the timeline you want to portray him. (His power level changes so much!) There's definitely room for a All Might/Deku team up version, a student leader Deku, or just a solo Deku showing off his abilities.
My idea was to have different designs based on the timeline. I've just finished season 3, and at this point I think it's possible for him to have 3 different designs. He feels like he's at a completely different power level each season. I have yet to read the manga, but from what I've read about it, the anime is pretty much the same.
Old October 24th, 2021, 03:30 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quick idea for Zzzax, the big, fun electrical monster Hulk villain. I was also thinking of a special attack with Range and Attack tied to remaining Life, but I thought better of it and there's not enough room anyways.
Quote:

NAME = ZZZAX

SPECIES = ENTITY
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CREATURE
PERSONALITY = DESTRUCTIVE

SIZE/HEIGHT = LARGE 8

LIFE = 8

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 360?

HUMAN MIND ABSORPTION
When rolling for initiative, if there are at least two Order markers on Zzzax, you may add the number of figures placed on this card. When Zzzax destroys an opponent’s Human figure, you may either:
• Remove a wound marker from this card; or
• Place that figure on this card and Zzzax gains the personality listed on that figure’s card until the end of the round

ELECTRICAL BEING
Whenever a special power on an Army Card or glyph refers to the Electrically Charged special power, it refers to this special power as well. Zzzax never rolls for molten lava damage or lava field damage and does not have to stop in molten lava spaces.

ELECTRIC FIELD MANIPULATION
If any figure without the Electrically Charged special power moves adjacent to Zzzax, you must roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 10 or higher, that figure receives one wound, and you may roll again for Electric Field Manipulation. If you roll a 19 or higher, take temporary control of the chosen Hero and immediately take a turn with that Hero. At the end of that turn, control of that Hero returns to the player who controlled the Hero before the Hypnotic Gaze. Figures may be initially targeted only as they move adjacent to Zzzax.

SUPER STRENGTH

FLYING

Last edited by Splash; January 4th, 2022 at 06:34 PM.
Old October 24th, 2021, 03:37 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

My thinking on Deku (and take this with a grain of salt, since it’s coming from someone who isn’t massively aware of the series) is to treat him kinda like we’ve started treating our big name superheroes. Have one “factional” Deku that pulls together a faction (Students and Champions, it’s looking like?) and kinda lunchboxes his powers to the best of our ability. (Though I know that Deku is probably harder to lunchbox than say…Spidey.) Then specific Dekus that cover him in specific story arcs/seasons/scenarios.
Old October 24th, 2021, 03:47 PM
Just A Head

On Zzzax: Yes, my friend, join me in Hulkposting!

I think the mind absorption is the thing that most Zzzax drafts I’ve seen struggled with. I don’t really have a good answer yet either, but I do think it could go a bit simpler maybe? Like I think ditching the Human requirement makes sense, and maybe he just adds 1 to his Life for each Unique Hero on his card? I think that gives a bit of a fun “he’s getting bigger!” vibe to the power, instead of healing.

I’d probably just go with normal Electrically Charged as well. It’s just a lot simpler, and I’m not sure the lava stuff is worth the weight it’s adding.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy