Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Old August 7th, 2009, 10:56 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Super Smash Bros Brawl Tournament - Round 1 ends August 22

We started discussion in the Brawl Discussion Thread. And here it is. The thread that will hold all of the match ups and stuff. I'll update this post with the maps when they are ready. If you want to sign up, please let me know soon. I hope to get this started within the next 2 weeks.

The rules
  • 3-Stock
  • 5 Minutes
  • Maps Randomly selected
  • Best 2 of 3
  • Items set to 'low'
The competitors
  • nicktheant
  • sup3rs0n1c
  • sujoah
  • arp12
  • Elffy
  • mrmigraine
  • tubafication
  • an0riginal
  • star wolf
  • bonecrusher
  • Nadom
  • A_Train
  • viperhoops10
  • Jormi_Boced
  • Roostertail9000
  • Jack o' Blades
The items
  • Food
  • Sandbag
  • Star Rod
  • Mr. Saturn
  • Smokeball
  • Green Shell
  • Banana Peel
The stages
  • Brinstar
  • Jungle Japes
  • Green Greens
  • Corneria
  • Pokemon Stadium
  • Yoshi's Island Melee
  • Battlefield
  • Final Destination
  • Delfino Plaza
  • Luigi's Mansion
  • Bridge of Eldin
  • Frigate Orpheon
  • Yoshi's Island Brawl
  • Halberd
  • Lylat Cruise
  • Pokemon Stadium 2
  • Castle Siege
  • Smashville
  • Skyworld
  • Shadow Moses Island
  • Green Hill Zone

Last edited by Heroscape Elffy; August 19th, 2009 at 09:30 PM.
Old August 7th, 2009, 11:02 PM
Shade Tree

Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Super Smash Bros Brawl Tournament

Alright, good, we've got a thread now.

But, what about the items? Are you going to put them up with the maps?

Sup3rS0n1c = Alexander the Great (August Cave) = Siege (Floating Archipelago)
Old August 7th, 2009, 11:03 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

That is correct, sir.
Old August 7th, 2009, 11:11 PM

zanter knows what's in an order marker zanter knows what's in an order marker zanter knows what's in an order marker

Curses.

I would LOVE to play, but my brawl disk chipped and messed up my Wii.

So if I can fix it and get a new disk, count me in, if not, I'll love to play if you do a second.

~Z~

I do art. Check it out.

http://insanelyzanter.deviantart.com/
Old August 7th, 2009, 11:11 PM
Silly Kid

arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Good that you have this thread started. Maybe you could have the title say "Open to all" or "Now accepting participants" or something like that.
Old August 8th, 2009, 12:57 AM
I'm Heroscape's Birthbuddy

Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby!

This sounds like fun. Count me in!
Old August 8th, 2009, 06:26 AM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness

When will the matches take place? How long will we have to set up a particular match? I'd be interested in joining the tournament (I'm terrible, and would likely just be an easy win for any moderately good player) but wouldn't be able to log on at the drop of a hat to play a match.
Old August 8th, 2009, 12:03 PM

viperhoops10 has disabled reputation

I would also like to play if you would let me, but I think I might be in the same boat as A Train and just be an easy win.

My Collection: Everything except Templar, Greeks and Vipers, Kilts and Commandos
Old August 8th, 2009, 06:00 PM
Shade Tree

Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness

3 (though it could've been four) more people have already (or at least almost) signed up. I knew it was a good idea to start a new thread

Old August 8th, 2009, 06:02 PM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I am not real good, but I will play.
Old August 8th, 2009, 06:16 PM
Shade Tree

Oh yeah, by the way, newcomers, please go and post your Brawl codes in arp12's Wii Codes thread when you get a chance. We can't play without them

Old August 10th, 2009, 12:40 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Updated the list. The asterisks are for me. I don't have access to my spreadsheet yet, so those are who I have to add.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games