Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Books
Books Not Heroscape-related.

Old October 3rd, 2010, 11:03 AM

Monk has disabled reputation
Jim Butcher fans : Who shot Harry Dresden ?

Who shot Dresden. As the book ends Dresden is on his brothers boat. He comes outside, stumbles
and is shot. His stumbling might have saved him. Who are the suspects ?
1 st.) In the last book a hitman named Stevie D breaks into the church, shoots Butters and tries
to kill Dresden but is stopped by Molly and Father Forthill. They end up letting him go though he
was paid 20 thousand by a woman he says is Susan , to kill Dresden. He might have tried to
finish the contract as he said its bad for business...Maybe.....
2nd) Marcone ? ..Dresden tells him " Just remember that you're on my list, Marcone. soon as I get done with all the other evils in this town, you won't be the lesser of them anymore."
Marcone responds, "I am not unduly concerned by deadmen, Dresden. "
After taking out the entire Red Court maybe Marcone decided he was next ?
3 rd) Fix the Summer Knight.....Now him and Dresden are on opposite sides since Harry took the Winter Knight job.
Fix once told Dresden "If you've taken service with mab, I wouldn't stand a chance in a fair fight with you, and we both know it. "
Could Fix be acting on orders from Summer ?
4 th) Laura Wraith...White Court.....She showed up with a helicopter to take out her brother and the wounded Molly after the
big fight in Mexico but she saw the entire Red Court destroyed by Dresden. He has often told her he will take her down some day.
Could she be trying to protect herself with a first strike ?
5 th ) Kincaid....the Archive's protector......Not sure why he would be going after Dresden but he's the one that told Harry that
if he ever came after him he would just shoot him from a distance with a sniper rifle. kind of mysterious why " Ivy" didn't help
, at all, maybe they have reason to believe Dresden has become too powerfull and a danger ?
6 th) The Black Council.....We don't know who they are but Dresden has ruined major plans of theirs.
they tried to get him with a rogue wizard, FBI hexenwolves, and a Red Court set up. They were assisting
the Red Court in the War. Maybe they're directly going after him with a sniper ?

There maybe more suspects, it's all I could come up with , for now
Old October 5th, 2010, 09:46 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Jim Butcher fans : Who shot Harry Dresden ?

Wow. Remind me not to read the book...

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old July 21st, 2011, 05:40 AM

Imaginos is surprisingly tart
Re: Jim Butcher fans : Who shot Harry Dresden ?

I think it was a set up by Harry to get him out of his Winter Knight obligation. Once he dies, the power and responsibility passes from him. He knows whatsername is going to arrive for the date, so he's pretty sure to be found before he is irrevocably dead.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Books