Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old February 1st, 2020, 05:25 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: HS2010's Maps Thread - New Map - 1/31/20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulysses View Post
This looks great, nice quick action and I'm a big fan of the mirrored symmetry style maps. Awesome!
Thank you! I was honestly surprised I pulled one off, especially after not building a map for awhile. I think this is my first mirrored symmetry map!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Oooo, I really like it! for some reason the image doesn't show in your post though.

Only thought on the build is that I think the bush in the startzone could be more strategicaly placed. I think it'd be nice to switch it with a SZ space near the front to give units near the front help against SZ bombs an such.
It's showing for me, but I'm using google photos to host it which I think is the problem (I've had issues with it before).

Updated the map above, and attached photo file. Swapped out the water adjacent to SZ with the Bush that was in the back of the SZ. Also swapped the water and bush to the lower side of the SZ so that slow moving figures could advance a little with bush cover.

Last edited by Sheep; February 1st, 2020 at 05:26 PM. Reason: Updated online board as well

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios