Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old October 28th, 2010, 08:53 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Public Directory

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyOwl View Post
Sweet, I made it into someone's sig! (not counting when IAmBatman's said "GreyOwl's C3G Proxy" ).
I just had to share that statement with the entire site. Plus it links back here so that could lead to more volunteers. Oh wait more design competition... I'll have to remove it
Old November 2nd, 2010, 11:45 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Just wanting to announce here that the Green Goblin card has been updated with an errata, changing his species from Human to Mutate.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 3rd, 2010, 09:51 PM

redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Are there directions for printing cards in the C3G directory, and if so, where can I find them?
Old November 3rd, 2010, 09:57 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by redstang View Post
Are there directions for printing cards in the C3G directory, and if so, where can I find them?
C3G TUTORIAL that is a good place for learning a lot of the details, but to print a card, all you have to do is open up the PDF (PDFs are higher quality, sized correctly, and recommended) and hit print.
Old November 3rd, 2010, 09:59 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Are you going to print them on your own printer? If so, go to the Books Of thread for the unit that you want a card for. on the first post there are 2 JPEG card images. Above or below that card image is a link that would say "Comic PDF" or "Mini PDF". Click on the link and a PDF will download and you can print it from there. It will be pre-centered and set so after you print it and let the ink dry a little bit, you can turn the sheet around and print another card on the other half of the paper. GreyOwl would be best to ask about this though.

Griff downloads them to a flash drive and takes it to Staples or Office Max and has them print them off for him. He'd be better suited to ask about that.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old November 3rd, 2010, 10:04 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Yeah, putting the PDFs on a thumbdrive and letting Office Max print them on thick glossy card stock is awesome. The quality is as good or better than the official product.
Old November 3rd, 2010, 10:09 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

What does that cost?
Old November 3rd, 2010, 10:21 PM

redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Quote:
C3G TUTORIAL that is a good place for learning a lot of the details, but to print a card, all you have to do is open up the PDF (PDFs are higher quality, sized correctly, and recommended) and hit print.
That is nice. No resizing needed eh?

If I want to put a C3G backing on it, can I just flip the page and print the backing of off a PDF or does that not work?

P.S. I use regular card stock to print of off my own system.
Old November 3rd, 2010, 10:23 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

I print them off at school, where I get $10 free for whatever, and each page costs like 10 cents or something. I print them off, then laminate them with masking tape (Getting wrinkles half the time, of course ) and cutting them out. It works.
Old November 3rd, 2010, 10:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
What does that cost?
About $0.80 - $1.20 per sheet with two cards on each sheet.
Old November 3rd, 2010, 10:24 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Quote:
That is nice. No resizing needed eh?

If I want to put a C3G backing on it, can I just flip the page and print the backing of off a PDF or does that not work?

P.S. I use regular card stock to print of off my own system.
The PDFs are centered so yes you can flip and print the Heroscape card, or, and this is our intention, you can flip and print the comic version of each card.
Old November 3rd, 2010, 10:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
What does that cost?
Yes, good question, how much does that cost?

And I will add to it... Since I like to custom design in my free time, do you
think it would be a better investment to purchase a laminating machine then to pay for the print outs?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy