Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > HoME Customs
HoME Customs A place for Heroes of Middle Earth Customs

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 19th, 2021, 08:12 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: HoME General Discussion Thread

@Splash asked if I'd be interested in joining HoME awhile back and I declined due to generally not being great at committee work (aka being unable to compromise on anything). Upon reflection though I'll always have my own toys in my own corner so that shouldn't stop me from trying to make HoME a reality on par with the HoSS and C3G stuff.

So if you need a new member for the purposes of design and playtesting you can count me in. Idunno if y'all have a vetting process or anything.

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > HoME Customs