Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old November 2nd, 2009, 01:16 AM

Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby!
Walmart Canada

Hello all.

I have seen a few hints here and there from some of the higher ups on this site that Walmart USA will be carrying Heroscape more regularly going forward.

I was just wondering if anyone would confirm and/or deny that Walmart Canada would be following suit?

Also...is there anyone in Canada that has seen scape in Walmart in the last year?

With TRU blowing out all their stuff, and nothing on the shelves in Wally-mart...there is nothing but FLGS for purchasing scape.

And please don't say to order online the shipping costs are ridiculous...more then the actual product itself in most cases.

My Customs
Winter Olympics = $6,000,000,000
Gold Medal Hockey Tickets = $2,000
Seeing an American Politician forced to wear a Canadian Jersey = Priceless

Last edited by Therrian; November 2nd, 2009 at 01:25 AM.
Old November 2nd, 2009, 01:18 AM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Walmart Canada

Then move to the States.
Old November 2nd, 2009, 01:19 AM

Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Then move to the States.
Sorry, I like actually having health care

My Customs
Winter Olympics = $6,000,000,000
Gold Medal Hockey Tickets = $2,000
Seeing an American Politician forced to wear a Canadian Jersey = Priceless
Old November 2nd, 2009, 01:27 AM
has been BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Therrian View Post
Quote:
Then move to the States.

We like having Scape readily available...you need to prioritize.
Old November 2nd, 2009, 02:18 AM

Yaish knows what's in an order marker Yaish knows what's in an order marker

Funny, I'm quite certain I can leave my house any day and both see a doctor and buy Heroscape.

But you answer your question, I haven't heard anything about WM Canada and scape.
Old November 2nd, 2009, 02:47 AM

hotforsusan is surprisingly tart

Therrian,
here on Vancouver Island walmart cleared out about a year ago with no plans to restock (or so they say). TRU has a few things left on clearance, but going fast.

Craving for a game in Surrey carries HS and has a flat $10 shipping rate to anywhere in Canada, also coolstuffinc.com has reasonable shipping.

I have had the most luck, and best deals, checking the trade thread on this site.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...read.php?t=103

Are you looking for anything specific?
Old November 2nd, 2009, 04:23 AM

CanScape has disabled reputation

I seem to remember seeing some stuff in Walmart before Christmas 08, but after that stuff was gone, I haven't seen it since. Even then, it was only the Marvel sets. The only big box store I've seen HS in is Toys R Us...and I've only seen clearance prices happen once (out on the west coast, Vic and Van)...most recently, the castles and the large expansions...oh, and Marro set was going for 22 CDN. I haven't seen a RoTV in the wild for a while...just at games shops, and even then it's usually priced around 50 bux. I've gotten almost all my collection from ebay, and while it's a pain in arse, it's the only way to collect the exclusives effectively.

I've ordered from coolstuffinc.com with good results. Shipping was a bit mucho, though...this is where a good ebay seller will be worthwhile. It's hit and miss with shipping, depending on where the dealer is. I'm sure some US dealers would love to sell to Canadians, but they don't control shipping prices...although sometimes you shake your head at the huge differences.

Smaller packages are less likely to get hit with border fees as well. I had to pay an extra 20 bux on a 3rd Edition Space Hulk the other day, but that's the only thing I've had to pay for at the border in a year. Odd, considering my coolstuff package was around the same price.

If you find a good seller in Canada, gimme a shout! For the most part, I prefer USA shippers of HS...I've had ebay sellers on the mainland try to charge ridiculous amounts for shipping; we're in the same province! Greed makes the world go round!
Old November 2nd, 2009, 01:49 PM

Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I deal with a guy(well, actually the guys is the owner of a FLGS) in Abbotsford, BC (suburb of vancouver). Prices are fairly good(for Canada), but if you pre-order alot he does give you a bit of a break.

If you want more info just PM me.

"I wish my iPad would stop trying to autocorrect all the heroscape names for me."

Good Trades I have had.

Collection Guide for Recommended Quantities.
Old November 2nd, 2009, 03:12 PM

Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Therrian View Post
Quote:
Then move to the States.
Do you also like your 12-13% sales tax?

Good traders: tdemirji, AbsintheAddict, Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74,
Clipper423, Oh Freek, Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112 & more on my trade list
Old November 2nd, 2009, 06:00 PM

nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Then move to the States.
What was the point of that? If you don't have anything to say don't say anything at all instead of failing at an attempt to make some humor. Have you ever posted something worth while? Or is it always "There is a thing called the search button" or "Are you missing a shift key?"

Want to Re-base Your DnD Figures? Click here.
Old November 2nd, 2009, 08:09 PM
has been BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicktheant View Post
Quote:
Then move to the States.
What was the point of that? If you don't have anything to say don't say anything at all instead of failing at an attempt to make some humor. Have you ever posted something worth while? Or is it always "There is a thing called the search button" or "Are you missing a shift key?"
The POINT was he said "And please don't say to order online"...so I didn't.

As far as my posting something "worth while"...I can say that Yes I have but isnt it all subject to opinion?
Old November 2nd, 2009, 08:18 PM
pretty princess pony precious power!

J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Wave 10 needs to come out so the ADHD kids can stop irritating the older folks. What ever happened to respect for your elders? Ona has been pretty awesome helping people out lately though the old adage "When the cats away the mice shall play" is still relevant isn't it?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion