Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Old February 1st, 2016, 11:34 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: TV: What Are You Watching?

Jessica Jones is rough, I totally get it. I just get so enthralled in a story I need to see how it ends, but then I need a good long break afterwards. My wife actually could stomach this one better than Daredevil, which is pretty much the opposite of everyone I've ever talked to. DD just had more obvious violence (Superhero fighting, you know). Jessica was all psychological and uncomfortable. Though I'd probably argue that the few violent/gory parts in JJ were more gruesome than DD.
Old February 1st, 2016, 12:48 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Close Enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I don't find Leonard's portrayal all that realistic, though.
While I have complaints about BBT, their painful awkward moments do hit awful close to home.

~Dysole, also thinking that loss of control is at with in Jessica Jones at least for me
Old February 1st, 2016, 12:51 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Yeah, Jessica Jones was some serious stuff for sure. It was gritty, dark, and didn't need a lot of gore or excessive violence. It was troubling in other ways.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old February 4th, 2016, 04:09 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
I watch Flash, but haven't watched Arrow since Season One (except for the recent crossover). Was White Canary in Arrow, as I've assumed? Luckily for me, all the others are from Flash.

While the recent DC special preview did feature all of the characters in scenes from their previous shows, I was impressed that they didn't repeat any of them in the LOT pilot!

When's the crossover with Supergirl coming? Now that would be ground breaking...a crossover between different TV networks!
Atom is from Arrow but did appear on some episodes of Flash. For some reason I could not remember that until recently.

And to answer your last question:

Make way for Barry Allen, National City. That "The Flash"-"Supergirl" crossover is really happening.
Grant Gustin will appear as the Scarlet Speedster in the March 28 episode of "Supergirl," CBS announced Wednesday.

Supergirl/Grease?

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old February 4th, 2016, 04:16 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

GREAT CAESAR'S GHOST!

Old February 18th, 2016, 01:41 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Long Shot

So anyone besides me watch the Gravity Falls finale?

~Dysole, who ran the full gamut of emotions
Old February 18th, 2016, 05:22 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

I was in the room more than watched it. My kids like it.
Old February 23rd, 2016, 12:58 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

I just started watching 11.22.63. It's based on the Steven King book of the same name, and I'm really impressed so far. It's about a time portal in a small town diner that leads to 1960, and the protagonist decides to go back to prevent Kennedy's assassination. The time travel is done smartly and James Franco is great as the lead. I only wish Hulu would follow Netflix's example and release all their episodes at once!
Old March 19th, 2016, 03:11 AM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Watched the first two episodes of Daredevil Season 2. It's pretty good so far, but some of the irks of season 1 are still around. My brother and I riff on it a bit more than I'd like to admit for a show that's supposed to be serious. The number of Shane from TWD jokes are in endless supply.

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old March 19th, 2016, 08:55 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAverageFan View Post
Watched the first two episodes of Daredevil Season 2. It's pretty good so far, but some of the irks of season 1 are still around. My brother and I riff on it a bit more than I'd like to admit for a show that's supposed to be serious. The number of Shane from TWD jokes are in endless supply.

~TAF
What are the irks?

Old March 19th, 2016, 09:36 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I don't even want to know. I love the show as is. I'll let others pick it apart if they like.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 19th, 2016, 10:01 AM
Prickly Cactus

I was just curious. Nothing that anyone says will change the fact that I love it and think it's spot on.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV