Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old December 11th, 2008, 05:33 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Re: Terrain Contest #18 Discussion Thread

A teleportation device could be an interesting theme.

Technical for Vydar, mystical for others...the possibilites are quite broad.
Old December 11th, 2008, 05:38 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

What about planning a tournamnet of champions type contest where all of the former winners can enter...we then get X number of Y and send it to them and they must incorporate Y into their piece...

Bring the whole idea of Speed back into this thing.
Old December 11th, 2008, 06:20 PM

GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker

I like the idea of the multi floor building.

Deathreacers should be banned!
Old December 11th, 2008, 07:57 PM

Leif Kicker rolls all skulls baby! Leif Kicker rolls all skulls baby! Leif Kicker rolls all skulls baby! Leif Kicker rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
What about planning a tournamnet of champions type contest where all of the former winners can enter...we then get X number of Y and send it to them and they must incorporate Y into their piece...

Bring the whole idea of Speed back into this thing.
You idea makes me think of Iron Chef or Junk yard wars or something where everyone is at the same place with the same tools and has 2 hours to make something magical happen :P
Old December 11th, 2008, 07:59 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

It was one of the fun parts of the original speed contests but then the requirements got too out of hand and limited...but everyone having to make something out of the same thing breeds creativity...especially if you have no idea what it is ahead of time.
Old December 11th, 2008, 08:43 PM

Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby!

I would like to participate (and I shoud've done #17 darnnit!) I would preffer another small project again this time. Themes are fine, but I wouldn't limit the genre to cyber, fantasy or non-fiction human. It's always fun to see the variety of different "genres" in each contest.

A small shrine or something similar would be a good choice...that would leave the contest open to a huge variety of entries.

Carney's Trade List
Critic's Carnival - Progressive Rock on DLBN
Old December 11th, 2008, 08:55 PM

DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby!

What about a scifi/iceworld combo. I think it would be neat to combine a post-appocalyptic civ with ice. Or maybe some pristine unknown tech mixed with ice.
Old December 12th, 2008, 12:46 AM

TheStorm77 knows what's in an order marker TheStorm77 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leif Kicker View Post
Your idea makes me think of Iron Chef or Junk yard wars or something where everyone is at the same place with the same tools and has 2 hours to make something magical happen :P

Oh! Oh! I've never even been to a 'con (except for Doctor Who), but I would ***so*** go to see that!

Mmmmm... Scape...
Old December 12th, 2008, 10:00 AM

Ted has disabled reputation

I like the idea of a bridge as it has never been done, can be quite small, but can show many degrees of skill and would be quite useful.

The other advantage for those who make all these customs is that small means it will be easier to store.
Old December 12th, 2008, 12:28 PM

Zyelos is surprisingly tart

The more I think about it........A bridge does seem like a good idea. It could be as small as a troll bridge, or as large as a bridge-fortress. Everyone could use a bridge, so participation should be good. And finally, its something that anyone could make within the remaining time of this month. In fact Im a little bored right now so I think I might just make one anyway.
Old December 12th, 2008, 12:37 PM

DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby!

Meh.. The last terrain item I built was a bridge.

Old December 12th, 2008, 02:28 PM

omen20154 is surprisingly tart

I don't really like the building idea. Nothing personal, I just feel like it limits the amounts of entries. You have to be pretty skilled to make a building. (well not really, but you know people think like that). Anyway howbet just a general LOS blocker. Could be anything from sandbags to walls to whatever. Well thats my suggestion.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles