Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old September 1st, 2006, 06:21 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CupidsArt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Minivann
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer
Hey, I think anyone who uses Wally as his or her avatar has got to be much more normal than the average American!
If everyone else was normal like me, it would be paradise on earth! :P
And sharing clothes would be much easier,
Now that I think of it in that context, who'd need clothes?
Old September 12th, 2006, 10:17 AM

toddrew has disabled reputation
Nothing to see here, problem solved, sorta

I guess not.

EDIT: trying to post to the "Frenzy Enhancement confusion" thread, and getting this message:
Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscapers.com
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /community/posting.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.37 Server at www.heroscapers.com Port 80

And you can see her
Before it cracks and goes out
She throws rocks at streetlights
Keeps the streetlight changer busy

Floundering Customs Thread
Old September 12th, 2006, 10:45 AM

Any reason why one (or me, anyway) can't post the word "p s y c h o l o g i c a l l y" without the spaces without generating the above error

And you can see her

Old September 12th, 2006, 10:49 AM

AgentX-127 Woo who?
There is a discussion about this error generated by trying to post the letters P S Y

See it here:
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ead.php?t=2298
Old September 12th, 2006, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentX-127
There is a discussion about this error generated by trying to post the letters P S Y

See it here:
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ead.php?t=2298
Thanks, Agent, I had a vague recollection of that - but didn't recall it until you jogged my memory...being 2 weeks ago and all

And you can see her

Old September 24th, 2006, 03:21 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
I came across another one that appears to be a combination of words in the right order.

The words are:
Monty
Python
and
movie

I tried putting them together and they returned the error message.

Strange.

I ran across another one, but I didn't feel like isolating the guilty party (really big post). I ended up just figuring I wasn't supposed to post it.
Old September 25th, 2006, 02:04 AM
Second Highest Poster

happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness
okay actually it doesnt have anything to do with "monty" or the word "movie"

the word python

if followed by a space generates the error. but pressing enter and starting a new line is okay. weird.

Looking for a way to get casual players involved in Heroscape? Do your opponents lack the interest or knowledge to build/draft their own armies? If so, check out Project 500!
Old September 26th, 2006, 01:49 AM
Quest Quitter

Interesting. Now that I think of it it happened when I tried to edit my post to a movie by mony python. The only thing I tried that registered was followed by movie.
Old September 26th, 2006, 02:10 AM
Master Custom Creator

Karkadinn has disabled reputation
(Shamelessly derailing the thread, whoo. And even worse so because the relevant posts are a month back, but I just now read the thread and simply couldn't resist. I dub myself a bad netizen.)
If you like C. S. Lewis, I'd highly recommend Till We Have Faces. Last book he ever wrote, and by far the best one, with an absolutely fascinating combination of realistic historical setting, Greek mythology, and theological metaphors. If there are only five books you read in your entire life, TWHF should be one of them. It is to books what the Ode to Joy is to music.
Also quite entertaining albeit not masterpiece level, and a personal favorite, is the Screwtape Letters. Very wry and hilarious, at other times disturbing, and occasionally even enlightening.

Professional fiction
Fanfiction
To Ne-Gok-Sa
Like dating women
Statistics doom your players
Till they get lucky
Old September 26th, 2006, 02:20 AM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer
Thanks, happyjosiah. Ten points to you for the Slough of Despond catch. I remember as a kid reading "slough" before I knew how it was pronounced. I tried "slow" and "sluff" and "slog" before I got to "slew."
*sheesh*

Since the thread got resurrected for CS Lewis commentary, I suppose I ought to admit I thought it was pronounced "slau" (rhymes with bough) until, *cough*, two or three minutes ago...

~Aldin
Old September 26th, 2006, 07:26 AM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
I love that you incorporated "cough" (another sound for the "ough") in your post, Aldin. Well done!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online