Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old November 25th, 2010, 04:32 AM

ironmyron is surprisingly tart
Re: The Book of Samuel Brown

all that i will say is long live heroscape!!!!!!

and topic related he is very nicely done

ironmyron is Jeb the Knight of Weston who has a slight herb problem...
in the
Garden of Horror....
Old November 25th, 2010, 04:41 AM

Looking East knows what's in an order marker Looking East knows what's in an order marker

Interesting little hero. He has got to be the least expensive option in the game for a multi hit special attack.
Old November 25th, 2010, 04:52 AM

Lord Zaibatsu Woo who?

I was wondering becuase there was no "official" release will his unit be counted towards the books? I guess he should be since WOTC just never got around to releasing him.

Should Rev. put up a section called Lost Units for these types of cards that may come down the pipes, since they have no wave?

Old November 25th, 2010, 05:54 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

I really like this guy. I am so very happy he was released.
Old November 25th, 2010, 06:39 AM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun

Like I said on the front page...just a piece of interesting history....This guy was almost released over Skahen. I fell on Sam's side of the fence but in the end I was outvoted. Always loved this guy and I am glad to see him bubble to the top. Discussion would come back to Sam almost every Gencon to see if we could get him released.
Old November 25th, 2010, 09:26 AM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Zaibatsu View Post
I was wondering becuase there was no "official" release will his unit be counted towards the books? I guess he should be since WOTC just never got around to releasing him.

Should Rev. put up a section called Lost Units for these types of cards that may come down the pipes, since they have no wave?
Since Truth, GB and the guru are saying this is an "official" figure...Rev said that was good enough for him and will include him in the books. That is why tcg made this thread...its an "official" Book for the library.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old November 25th, 2010, 10:03 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

His Wave is Forever Valiant.
Old November 25th, 2010, 10:51 AM

DBC knows what's in an order marker DBC knows what's in an order marker DBC knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleon View Post
Yeah, I hope Marvel Wave 1, D4, and other never released things will finally surface.
D4 would be awesome...

But back to Samuel.
While he is very thematic, and I'll definitely be using him, I'm glad Skahen came out first. She has actual synergy, where Samuel is more limited in scope. Only problem for me is that I find the 10th to be a bit overused. So I rarely play them myself.
Old November 25th, 2010, 10:54 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBC View Post
Only problem for me is that I find the 10th to be a bit overused. So I rarely play them myself.
Good thing he is a Hero for the 4th Mass.
Old November 25th, 2010, 11:19 AM

DBC knows what's in an order marker DBC knows what's in an order marker DBC knows what's in an order marker

D'oh!
Old November 25th, 2010, 12:44 PM

Freezinpee knows what's in an order marker Freezinpee knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicktheant View Post
Things like this make me wonder if we could ever receive the Marvel wave 1 stats.
I second that motion
Old November 25th, 2010, 12:56 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth

I think the fact that he's a 60 point Valiant figure means that he has enough synergy to see play.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units