Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games
Contests and Forum Games Create, Participate, or Vote in a contest or Forum game here

View Poll Results: Vote for the design you feel best represents Thanksgiving
Entry 1 17 50.00%
Entry 2 8 23.53%
Entry 3 2 5.88%
Entry 4 2 5.88%
Entry 5 5 14.71%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Old November 18th, 2011, 09:22 AM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!
Thanksgiving Custom Contest R1: Poll A

Please vote for the entry you feel best fulfills the following:
1. Does the entry bring out the theme of the holiday?
2. Is the entry reasonably compatible with official HS game mechanics and rules?
3. Does the entry seem balanced pointwise?
4. Is the wording of the powers reasonably compatible with official wording

The design that gets the most votes will proceed to the next round. In the event of a tie for top spot, all cards in the tie will proceed to the next round.

Contest Details and Rules

Entry 1

Spoiler Alert!

Entry 2

Entry 3

Spoiler Alert!

Entry 4

Spoiler Alert!

Entry 5

Last edited by Lamaclown; November 18th, 2011 at 10:01 AM.
Old November 18th, 2011, 12:21 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Thanksgiving Custom Contest R1: Poll A

On entry #5,How do you draft it? is it randomly placed?or can you draft as many as you want since they're free?

Tournament Record:128-54 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old November 18th, 2011, 05:41 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

I think #1 brings out the thanksgiving feeling of pilgrims running around trying to kill a turkey best. 3,4, and 5 had point issues (4 was kinda funny).

I almost voted for 2, but it was more a turkey custom than Thanksgiving custom. Nice customs all though.
Old November 18th, 2011, 06:15 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
I think #1 brings out the thanksgiving feeling of pilgrims running around trying to kill a turkey best. 3,4, and 5 had point issues (4 was kinda funny).

I almost voted for 2, but it was more a turkey custom than Thanksgiving custom. Nice customs all though.
Did you even read number 3? It costs nothing and is never drafted.there is no reason the points are messed up.

Tournament Record:128-54 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old November 19th, 2011, 07:09 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post

Did you even read number 3? It costs nothing and is never drafted.there is no reason the points are messed up.
My apologies, I'm not sure why I wrote that. I specifically remember that card and my reasons for voting the way I did. Here is my revised review for #3.

3 has some very neat mechanics in it, and it seems like it would be a blast to play. The theme of wild turkeys running around and getting eaten is great. The reason I voted against it was all because of theme. Personally, I don't imagine a bunch of turkeys attacking back on Thanksgiving, even if it is random. I picture one single turkey running around wide-eyed like you see in cartoons trying to avoid getting roasted. I'm sure others view this theme differently, but those are my reasons.

My sincere apologies to the designer. I do read every card thoroughly before voting and I simply made a mistake when typing a response here. I always enjoy reading criticisms for my customs, but if that should not be discussed in these voting threads I will not do so for future holiday contests.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games