Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old June 11th, 2014, 12:42 PM
Highly Defensive, (Almost) No Life

Deathwalker over 9000! knows what's in an order marker Deathwalker over 9000! knows what's in an order marker
Re: Pay it forward - Free miniatures REDUX

Allright so it turns out they are mageknight figures. I have to give:
1x woodland scout 12 (broken sword)
1x woodland scout 7
1x shield maiden 16
1x seething knight 25
Just let me know if you want them!

I got mugged by Valkrill.
Good traders: Siver_guy and boromir96.

Old July 1st, 2014, 04:50 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Got anything else to offer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old August 12th, 2014, 08:53 PM

Deathwalker over 9000! knows what's in an order marker Deathwalker over 9000! knows what's in an order marker

I am now offering 2 choices to pick from:
1. Marvel heroclix TabApp figures. You can pick from cyclops, wolverine, and iceman or Captain America, Iron Man, and Thor. Your choice from the two.
2. Some of Chachi's custom heroscape tiles. I will send you a few of each or certain ones if you would want just water or lava.

*Side note: If you want a few of Chachi's custom tiles, I will send them to you if you pay the shipping. So if you want a few let me know.

Lets get this going again!

Old August 20th, 2014, 11:34 AM

beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker

I am always interested in customs but not clear why the receiver pays shipping - did we change the way this thread works?

Trades

WoW customs - I'd love to get some awesome looking WoW minis on my Heroscape maps. Please lend me your expert advice.

My travel blog
Old August 20th, 2014, 11:38 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by beholderthedm View Post
I am always interested in customs but not clear why the receiver pays shipping - did we change the way this thread works?
My understanding is that Deathwalker over 9000! is offering the next person to pick between either his first or second listed options. If they do so, he will pay shipping, as per the standard rules for the thread.

Additionally, he is offering any other readers of the thread to get some of Chachi's tiles if they pay for the shipping.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old August 20th, 2014, 05:44 PM

Yep, what Cap said. Free shipping for the marvel or a bunch of tiles, but if you just want a few tiles for free, you gotta pay the shipping!

Old August 21st, 2014, 08:55 PM

beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker

Hmm. Thought I had posted here but guess not. I am taking the custom tiles. In a few days I will have something to offer.

Trades

WoW customs - I'd love to get some awesome looking WoW minis on my Heroscape maps. Please lend me your expert advice.

My travel blog
Old September 7th, 2014, 02:09 AM

Sorry for the delay. I cam home from dragon Con to find some custom tiles waiting for me. So it's my turn.

Offer A - 2 Warlord metal minis new in box. Sir Broderick, Justicar, Crsdr & Rogran, Ovrid Hero

If no one likes this one I will think of something else.

Trades

My travel blog
Old September 7th, 2014, 05:49 PM

OK then. OPtion A is still in play: 2 Warlord metal minis new in box. Sir Broderick, Justicar, Crsdr & Rogran, Ovrid Hero

Or, if you prefer, option B: 2 squads (6 figures) of Amazons for C3G (6 Heroclix Amazons)

Trades

My travel blog
Old September 7th, 2014, 06:11 PM

Dragon4201976 rolls all skulls baby! Dragon4201976 rolls all skulls baby! Dragon4201976 rolls all skulls baby! Dragon4201976 rolls all skulls baby!

I owe the Heroscapers of this site an apology. But due to Unforeseen Circumstances I fell from this site. I had received the mini's sent to me. and was unable to get back on to fix my end of this post! I would like to remedy that without making to much of a wave in the thread.

I hope you all can forgive me for taking as long as it has to straiten things up and being able to be active on this forum again!

If you see fit to allow me to make right what has taken me this long I will Give an offer I believe can help soften my Inability to pay forward earlier......

At this Time I would like to offer an Agent Skahen.
It is brand new in plastic.

Again my deepest Apology and I hope Beholderthedm does not mind I am placing this post when he has made his offer.

Born of Two Signs / Also Might have Two Sides
Old September 7th, 2014, 07:55 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

I accept your offer of Agent Skahen.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old September 7th, 2014, 08:13 PM

Smile Re: Pay it forward - Free miniatures REDUX

It's cool. Welcome back!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon4201976 View Post
Again my deepest Apology and I hope Beholderthedm does not mind I am placing this post when he has made his offer.

Trades

My travel blog

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion