Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 13th, 2014, 01:18 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun
C3G Playtesting Strategies, Builds and Tips Thread

This thread will be for collecting strategies and tips for playtesting (I mean, really, what did you expect from the title?). We have other threads on strategy, but this one will focus more on playtesting and will hopefully be a good resource. I'm hoping to get tips from our experienced playtesters and strategies and builds from the competitive players. Maybe some Heroes can even chime in with what they like to see from a playtest sheet. I'll collect things here in the OP, whether in spoilers or links to posts. I'll start things off with some of my tips, but what are your suggestions?

Thematic Testing

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"

Last edited by TrollBrute; July 20th, 2014 at 01:08 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy