Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion

Old October 8th, 2022, 06:27 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Age of Annihilation - Backer Trend and Discussion

The Shiori mini is the coolest and I am unfortunately not expecting to get it; all in all though it would be a big sad to miss out on at least the Sgt. Drake mini. Gimmie at least one reference figure. . .

~TAF, who'll be happy enough to see it fund at all

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old October 8th, 2022, 06:55 PM
Upset City Baby!

brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I really hope they'd just include the figures at the end, regardless of whether they hit 16K. It's only five miniatures out of doubling the amount. They're not even super huge minis like some of them listed. They're not going to say that upfront so people will buy the set lol. Though saying it already of time in the last day might make some major boosts.

It'd be strange to get like just two of them, and then having to pick up a SOTM booster later on for all five when you already have two of them. It'd make a person not want to get the booster as much of they already have 40% of the unique figures,..... At least in regular theory. They do have nostalgia going for them lol. I'd feel kind of ripped as a backer to be honest if that's the case. Still backing regardless lol.

Upset City Baby.
Old October 8th, 2022, 06:58 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Technically they *are* advertising 50 cards with the set, which seems to include the stretch goals (there are only 46 units without them).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 8th, 2022, 07:27 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

There could be cards for non-units too, like the Destructible Object or Glyph cards.
Old October 8th, 2022, 07:28 PM

AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogg View Post
There could be cards for non-units too, like the Destructible Object or Glyph cards.
And/or walls, trees, small rocks that look like menhirs...

Just when you thought it was all right, someone made it alright.

Good trades with - Porkins / xraine69 / mac122 (x2) / frylock / Ztimster (x2) and probably others I forgotten to mention...sorry.

Last edited by AMIS; October 8th, 2022 at 07:29 PM. Reason: Possibly not the last one...
Old October 8th, 2022, 07:38 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

There could be. I doubt it, though.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 8th, 2022, 07:48 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

Glyph cards would be the most likely, like wave 1 or the treasure glyphs.
Old October 8th, 2022, 07:55 PM

Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Encarmine said on the discord that the 50 was likely an error and that there will only be 46 cards without the stretch goals.
Old October 8th, 2022, 08:12 PM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

The figure counts are contradictory--the 50 should be 51 (a known error), which includes the stretch goals having been met. 71 figures does not include the stretch goal minis (should be 76).
Old October 8th, 2022, 08:59 PM
Upset City Baby!

brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahScott View Post
The figure counts are contradictory--the 50 should be 51 (a known error), which includes the stretch goals having been met. 71 figures does not include the stretch goal minis (should be 76).
They're probably just waiting to update that typo when they add gameplay and rules videos, which is.......not the worst, but I'd hope to see accuracy for what people are getting.

Honestly, I was hoping to see a bit more of a boost since Friday for being the first payday for people since the campaign started and having some extra Europe countries open up.

Upset City Baby.
Old October 8th, 2022, 08:59 PM

I think it's more honest to *not* include the stretch goals since by nature you're not getting them until they're unlocked.

Old October 8th, 2022, 09:51 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapAp View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by caps View Post
We covered this earlier this week. The team has seen every single kind of negative feedback imaginable for this campaign already. I'm not sure what purpose further negative feedback is supposed to serve. Saying the same things over again (more loudly?) doesn't make them any more persuasive, or change the underlying constraints that made things the way they are.
I promised myself I’d stay in lurk mode after being told my opinion was so ridiculous that it must have been sarcasm, but I feel this warrants response.

I think the issue is that nobody (at least in here) is saying anything “over and over”. lots of us are saying our thing once. You’re *seeing* the same things over and over because those things are common criticisms.

The purpose this serves (in a “community”) is for everyone to be able to feel that their opinion has value, even if goes against the majority consensus.

For my part, my first post taught me that this is not a place where disagreeing with the groupthink is encouraged. If you’re supportive of the HasLab, by all means post about your support as often as you’d like. If you’re not, maybe go to the FB or discord I guess, because that’s where the “haters” hang out.

Which is weird to me. We all bothered to seek out a a fan site for a game that hasn’t been commercially available for 15 years. By definition you have to assume we’re all big supporters. Does anyone here want the campaign to fail? Of course not. We just wanted it to provide us with a product we desired - and if we don’t feel like we were offered that, we wanted to feel like someone hears our disappointment. A fan community seemed like a more constructive place for that to me, but I quickly learned otherwise.
Nice post.

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-

Last edited by rym; October 8th, 2022 at 09:51 PM. Reason: Worded it better than I could’ve

Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion