Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con
Gen Con Anything and everything that has to do with Gencon!

Old August 1st, 2018, 12:34 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Gencon Borrow, Event Planning & Lost and found

Before the event this is a thread to borrow armies, carpool, meet do do trades or do non-Heroscape events, etc.

After the event this will be used for lost & found, etc.

Last edited by lefton4ya; July 25th, 2019 at 01:27 PM.
Old August 1st, 2018, 08:51 AM

Chill rolls all skulls baby! Chill rolls all skulls baby! Chill rolls all skulls baby! Chill rolls all skulls baby! Chill rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Gencon 2018 Borrow & Lost and found

Thanks Lefton4ya!

I'm looking to borrow:
4X300: one squad rats
EDIT: Team Up: Skahen
EDIT EDIT: Coalition War: one squad Death Chasers

Last edited by Chill; August 1st, 2018 at 10:14 PM.
Old August 1st, 2018, 09:38 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
FYI

I'm bringing way more scape than I am going to play and don't believe I need to borrow anything at the moment. I should in theory be able to help with everything currently except the zombies.

~Dysole, with only a few things solidified
Old August 1st, 2018, 10:01 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

@Viideosayg is borrowing from me:
Spoiler Alert!

I know that's not exactly what this thread is for, but I don't want (either of us) to forget.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old August 1st, 2018, 12:43 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chill View Post
Thanks Lefton4ya!

I'm looking to borrow:
4X300: one squad rats
I got em. I’ll probably do Monster Mash so meet me there.

For anyone else I am bringing all my armies to Indy but not Lucas Oil so just ask ahead.
Old August 1st, 2018, 07:37 PM

Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hey David, how about a squad of Marro Drones?

I never lay awake at night wondering how to design an army that will help me win 40% of my games. -- Jexik

Do NOT click this link.
Old August 1st, 2018, 08:46 PM

Chill rolls all skulls baby! Chill rolls all skulls baby! Chill rolls all skulls baby! Chill rolls all skulls baby! Chill rolls all skulls baby!

Does anyone have an Agent Skahen I could borrow for the team up on Sunday? I realize that might be unlikely.

EDIT: Also one squad death chasers for coalition war?

Last edited by Chill; August 1st, 2018 at 10:13 PM.
Old August 3rd, 2018, 10:46 PM

Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I lost a 2013 die today, if anybody has it please let me know!

I never lay awake at night wondering how to design an army that will help me win 40% of my games. -- Jexik

Do NOT click this link.
Old August 3rd, 2018, 11:29 PM
Scapecon 2022 Main Event Champion

Evantage is surprisingly tart

I had several army cards go missing today. Two different sets even. If anybody accidentally picked up any of arrow gruts x3, swog rider x2, Krug, Marro Stingers x2 or the Marro Hive, they are probably mine. Thanks for checking everyone!
Old August 4th, 2018, 09:56 PM
GenCon 2013 Main Event Champion

The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker

Hendal has my Marcu.

Have fun and stay busy - Luke 19:13

The Orange Mailman
Old August 5th, 2018, 12:20 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Might as Well Do It Here

I misplaced a Templar, Raelin, and Eldgrim card today. I think I lost them between the hotel and Lucas but I don't actually know and I've submitted stuff with the hotel and Gencon. If anyone comes across them let me know.

~Dysole, baffled as to what happened
Old August 6th, 2018, 07:31 AM

Mr_Chompy knows what's in an order marker Mr_Chompy knows what's in an order marker

Lent my Etahale on Sunday for team tournament and forgot who it was. If you borrowed my Ethahale please message me and let's make arrangements to mail it back.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con