Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old January 27th, 2010, 02:51 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Book of Batman

It is true, I put up the more expensive one, but both should be up here. Add in:

Also,

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Collateral Damage set. Its model number and name is 223/ Dark Knight.
Old March 27th, 2010, 03:37 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Updated with PDF.
Old April 17th, 2010, 11:30 PM

Trav11111 knows what's in an order marker Trav11111 knows what's in an order marker

Is the cape hittable for a reason? I'm wondering because I have a different batman with a cape that can really block sight.

"Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun." - Ash, Army of darkness
Old April 17th, 2010, 11:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trav11111 View Post
Is the cape hittable for a reason? I'm wondering because I have a different batman with a cape that can really block sight.

Mainly because the official game has capes and clothe as Hit-Zones. The only one who breaks this rule is Johnny "shotgun" Sullivan.
Old April 17th, 2010, 11:37 PM

Trav11111 knows what's in an order marker Trav11111 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Quote:

Mainly because the official game has capes and clothe as Hit-Zones. The only one who breaks this rule is Johnny "shotgun" Sullivan.
Ok, I guess I have an easy to hit batman until I get a new one.

Thanks.

Old April 17th, 2010, 11:51 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Quote:

Ok, I guess I have an easy to hit batman until I get a new one.

Thanks.
Well, depending on who you are playing with, you could always house rule it.
Old April 18th, 2010, 06:56 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

I don't et why capes are hit zones. I mean, if someone shoots your cape, it doesn't hurt!

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old April 18th, 2010, 07:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scapemage921 View Post
I don't et why capes are hit zones. I mean, if someone shoots your cape, it doesn't hurt!
I believe that I have heard it said by Craig that the figure represents a live character. So the pose is just a snap shot of the figure in action, so it is assumed that the entire "area" that the figure is taking up is actually the entire figure. Also, any type of gray non-hitzone are usually such because it is actually a shield, armor, or weapon, so it makes sense for them to not be hit-zones. On top of all of that, if you have the edges of a characters clothes represented as a non-hitzone, it becomes a question by players, and ultimately an FAQ as to whether or not you can target the back of that character, just like with Shotgun Sullivan.

That is why it makes sense to have them as Hitzones, so let the inner theme-nerd take a backseat, and just enjoy the simplicity of the relaxed joy ride that is HeroScape.
Old April 18th, 2010, 08:43 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

OK I get it, but can you target the back of Johnny?

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old April 18th, 2010, 11:28 AM

Quote:
And why aren't wings, which are a physical part of a figure, hittable?

The world may never know.

Last edited by Trav11111; April 18th, 2010 at 11:36 AM.
Old April 18th, 2010, 02:57 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Wings tend to extend outward from the body only - capes cover the entire back. People were viewing the non-hitzone of capes (like on Johnny Shotgun Sullivan) to mean that his entire back was a not hitzone, not just the places where his cape flared out.
This went against the intent of the designers, so they simply stopped making capes non-hitzones to avoid this issue.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 18th, 2010, 03:02 PM

Quote:
Quote:
And why aren't wings, which are a physical part of a figure, hittable?

The world may never know.
I believe Craig's response to that was that the wings are in constant motion, so they are harder to hit. LOL The thing is, this questions/opinions are more about personal game theory, so there is no "right" answer. All sides to the discussion are valid.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library