Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old March 10th, 2008, 05:08 PM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Need help with a wolf costom of mine. (used to be a dragon)

O.k the dragon I had here was too big. now I replace it with a 2 space wolf. No pics this time.
Move:6
atack:4
deffence:3
range:1
alliance:Jandar OR Ullar
personallity:wild
race: Giant wolf (he isn't too big, just as tall as the tarn vikings.)
planet:feylund
class: scout
powers:
Aggresive Howl- roll the 20 sided die. If you roll an 18 or higher then any figure of your choice within 6 spaces cannot move or attack for a whole round.

Gathering Howl-instead of attacking with Lyren you may move any figure that can move adjacent to Lyren in one move. That figure must move adjacent to Lyren.If that figure has any special powers inhancing it's move or any other figure inhancing it's move then you may use it.

Deffensive Howl: all wolves within 4 sight spaces may move 1 more space and add 1 to their deffence.
Old March 10th, 2008, 05:09 PM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
I hope he is better then the dragon.
Old March 10th, 2008, 05:39 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Movement with that base layout is going to be tricky at best. It has been discussed frequently if it would be possible to implement movment for a unit with anything more that a 2 hex base. Good Luck!
Old March 10th, 2008, 06:38 PM

MarioWarrior1 has disabled reputation
go with the paralyzing stare that me-burq-sa has.

other than that, i suggest like a trample special attack similar to the one that tor-kul-na has with a little adjustments.

i hope that helps a little bit. I think they would fit that dragon.
Old March 10th, 2008, 08:58 PM
All growed up

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarioWarrior1
go with the paralyzing stare that me-burq-sa has.

other than that, i suggest like a trample special attack similar to the one that tor-kul-na has with a little adjustments.

i hope that helps a little bit. I think they would fit that dragon.
Hmmm O.k paralyzing stare it is. And yeah I know that movement will be tricky but hey, I'm up to the challenge (most of my maps are flat too)
Old March 11th, 2008, 02:04 AM

Skeletor knows what's in an order marker Skeletor knows what's in an order marker Skeletor knows what's in an order marker
whats his point total?
Old March 11th, 2008, 04:38 PM
All growed up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeletor
whats his point total?
I was thinking from 160-180... that can change though
Old March 11th, 2008, 04:45 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier
Movement with that base layout is going to be tricky at best. It has been discussed frequently if it would be possible to implement movment for a unit with anything more that a 2 hex base. Good Luck!
Impossible is a big word and not entirely accurate. I think it is very possible to create movement rules for base sizes beyond 2 but some get overly complicated as the 5 hex base suggested would because it could be trapped by any adjacent figures. 3 and 4 hex bases would be more viable. This thread http://www.heroscapers.com/community...r=asc&start=30 should offer more thoughts.

R~

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old March 11th, 2008, 04:48 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by robbdaman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier
Impossible is a big word and not entirely accurate. I think it is very possible to create movement rules for base sizes beyond 2 but some get overly complicated as the 5 hex base suggested would because it could be trapped by any adjacent figures. 3 and 4 hex bases would be more viable. This thread http://www.heroscapers.com/community...r=asc&start=30 should offer more thoughts.

R~
Who said impossible? I certainly didn't, I said 'tricky at best'.
Old March 11th, 2008, 05:32 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun
Some just more trickier than others.

R~

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards