Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old July 9th, 2012, 02:22 AM

CanScape has disabled reputation
Shoulda kept those boxes...

...of all the multiples for the Tundra, Jungle and Lava sets (and AA). Back when I was going through them, separating the plastic from paper, recycling, all I could think of was the environmental impact. But with the many sets out there being sold without boxes, I bet some folks would be willing to pick up the boxes to complete their sets.

Or maybe the recycling bin was the right choice. Still, anything that could have gone towards easing the financial cost of my collection would have been a bonus...Scape ain't cheap, after all.

For the collector in me, I've kept one of each box of the entire line. I dunno, is it just me?...even the cool cardboard 'wave holders', you know the things that came with each boxed wave. They were unique to the wave until about wave...hmm, I guess I don't know but I do have a few from the beginning that were wave specific. Then I just filled in the rest with the generic ones.

I really gotta take a pic of my collection on of these days (boxes n' all).

Anybody else keep this kinda stuff?
Old July 9th, 2012, 08:28 AM
Definitely not horrible

Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Shoulda kept those boxes...

Everyone here does, or wishes they did. I wish I did. :/
Old July 9th, 2012, 12:42 PM
Christmas Custom Contest Champion

sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby!

I got a whole bunch of the plastic inserts that hold the figures from the small boosters. I also have a few broken down boxes from the master sets.

2 time winner of the Gencon Team Tournament
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
Special Attacks are severely modified by death.
Trade Thread Selling most of my collection!
Old July 9th, 2012, 01:05 PM
Titleless

Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby!

I've got the ticalla box, swarm, marvel, and dungeon. Threw outthe rest .
Old July 9th, 2012, 01:53 PM

DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker

I have all the cardboard action things from the front of the small expansions that I've bought somewhere in my closet.

Oh boy - grease up those hexagons!
Old July 9th, 2012, 02:31 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

I kept none of it. Starting HS at age 7 was not a good idea. I have no boxes, one expansion set with cards ripped in half, two broken RttFF bridge walls, and countless figures that we had to superglue when we started playing again.

Last edited by vegietarian18; July 9th, 2012 at 04:49 PM. Reason: I guess it's not all bad, considering that I have 4 master sets worth of sparkly Water.
Old July 9th, 2012, 04:27 PM

Dwarvenwarrior123 is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
I kept none of it. Starting HS at age 7 was not a good idea. I have no boxes, one expansion set with cards ripped in half, two broken RttFF bridge walls, and countless figures that we had to superglue when we started playing again.

Ouch I lost some of my cards when a kid at school spilled milk on them when I was 11 and broke some water tiles when I was 10. As well as some random figures that me and my friends stepped on. Now when I look over my collection I realize I could of had x4 knights instead of x3

As for the boxs I have all of the large expansions/master set boxs as well as all the pictures from the booster pack fronts. I glue them all together with the heroscape logo it looks really cool its in my game room now! I really wished I had decided to pick Aquliias alliance instead of a new video game that I didnt even like!

Old July 9th, 2012, 05:22 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanScape View Post
For the collector in me, I've kept one of each box of the entire line. I dunno, is it just me?...even the cool cardboard 'wave holders', you know the things that came with each boxed wave.
Nope, not just you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanScape View Post
Anybody else keep this kinda stuff?
(See above.)
Old July 13th, 2012, 12:17 AM

Bobofdeath's Dad knows what's in an order marker Bobofdeath's Dad knows what's in an order marker Bobofdeath's Dad knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrummerScaper97 View Post
I have all the cardboard action things from the front of the small expansions that I've bought somewhere in my closet.
I have all those cardboard inserts from the booster packs also. Main thing I do with them is make sure my WIFE NEVER sees how many I really have!!!

My greatest Heroscape mistake: Thinking that Heroscape was a $40 $400 game!
Old July 24th, 2012, 05:09 AM

CanScape has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobofdeath's Dad View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrummerScaper97 View Post
I have all those cardboard inserts from the booster packs also. Main thing I do with them is make sure my WIFE NEVER sees how many I really have!!!
LOL, laughed when I read this. Right now I'm in the process of slimming down the 'storage' collection. Yep...I've got boxes FOR the boxes!...lol.

I was considering removing the plastic from the boosters; that way I could just stack the entire line into one RotV empty box. But where's the nostalgia in that?!?!...lol.

I'll just have to find something else...furniture boxes work well!

And I'm still kicking myself for recycling those large expansion boxes. Guaranteed they would sell on ebay, what with the many loose sets being auctioned. And NO, I have no shame about making money to fund the addiction that was Heroscape I think that the Ticalla and Tundra could net $20 just for the box alone...lava a little less, and probably not much for the other non-Aquilla boxes. The other stuff was pretty easy to find at one point. And you just don't see empty boxes being auctioned, lol!

Ah, Heroscape.
Old July 24th, 2012, 07:34 AM

AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I have all the boxes from the set but none of the expansion cardboard or plastics.

I use the boxes for storage instead of buying storage boxes.

Just when you thought it was all right, someone made it alright.

Good trades with - Porkins / xraine69 / mac122 (x2) / frylock / Ztimster (x2) and probably others I forgotten to mention...sorry.

Last edited by AMIS; July 24th, 2012 at 07:35 AM. Reason: I guess it's the Scottish in me...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales