Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Music
Music Not Heroscape-related.

Closed Thread

Old June 9th, 2008, 05:05 AM

To-BI-As has disabled reputation
non-christian hardcore bands!?

Does anybody know a few non-christian hardcore bands??

because most of them are christian and I'm against any religion. (it would take too long to explaine why...)

pleeaase!

Tobi.

Rise, run, feed, ripen, wound, wither, fall, rise again...!

Marro is Might!
Old June 9th, 2008, 07:58 AM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: non-christian hardcore bands!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by To-BI-As View Post
Does anybody know a few non-christian hardcore bands??

because most of them are christian and I'm against any religion. (it would take too long to explaine why...)

pleeaase!

Tobi.
When did we become google?
Old June 9th, 2008, 03:09 PM

if i search for "non christian hardcore bands", it shows me christian hardcore bands -.-

Marro is Might!
Old June 9th, 2008, 03:22 PM
I got "Oh Come on" 'ed

ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
if i search for "non christian hardcore bands", it shows me christian hardcore bands -.-

I think there is a band called Atheist, not sure about that though. It's heavy metal I think. I'd question why you're against religion, but I don't want this to turn into a religion thread.

Circumcision? HIS body, HIS decision. A person should have the right to their own body. "Sometimes you're right but you're always an asshole." - Anonymous neg rep
Old June 9th, 2008, 03:25 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Maybe you should search for:
"hardcore bands" +"non christian" (using the quotes and the plus sign as placed)

How you input search terms can be as important as the search terms.

Jim

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old June 9th, 2008, 03:37 PM

Supergeek knows what's in an order marker Supergeek knows what's in an order marker

I like Slayer but, I guess Satanic is a religion.
Old June 9th, 2008, 03:43 PM

dragonfire has disabled reputation

Most hard core bands are christian? No. That is incorrect. You sir, are a fail. Also, by typing in non Christian, it probably thought since Christian was a key word, you wanted it.

My Signature
Old June 9th, 2008, 03:49 PM
Snot Yo Mama

Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Are you against the religion of atheism?

But seriously, go to your nearest music store and browse through the "hardcore" section... they should have scanners and headphones around so you can listen to the songs before you buy the CD. (they do still sell CD's, right? They just seem so archaic nowadays... )

Otherwise, I usually find some great deals at walmart.com for downloading MP3's for a fair price... and they have a pretty user-friendly music-shopping/listening system.

And don't buy anything with a picture of Al Gore on the cover... the religion of Global Warming is quickly turning into the Inquisition of the 21st Century!

And to toss in my 2 cents on music selection, I mostly buy/listen to Christian music, but 2 bands I had to keep from my "younger years" are Megadeth and Queensryche... I love to praise God in song, but I also still appreciate the genius involved in albums like Rust in Peace and Operation Mindcrime... Classics!! Of course, it also depends on what you define as "hardcore".

Have a great one and happy shopping!

SW8K

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." ~ Thomas Jefferson

Old June 9th, 2008, 03:54 PM

HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker

Here is a link to a great non-Christian hardcore band:

Sweet hardcore band!
Old June 9th, 2008, 03:59 PM

Slayer is not a hardcore band. satanic is not a really a religion, it's more a way of life o0 but because of the religious aspects not what i search.

@dragonfire: so if this is incorrect, you certainly can tell some non-chgristian ones, right?

edit:
@HSisforcoolkids: this is NOT hardcore o0

Marro is Might!

Last edited by To-BI-As; June 9th, 2008 at 04:06 PM.
Old June 9th, 2008, 04:09 PM
You can't go wrong with [insert thing you can't go wrong with here]

spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby!

It would probably help if you would give your definition of hardcore. To someone else Megadeth, Queensryche or Slayer may be hardcore. To others like myself, they are not. I now only listen to christian music (which by the way, if you gave them a chance, you may find you like their music), but in my younger years I listened to bands like Black Flag, Minor Threat, Madball, Warzone, DRI and so on.

"A good teacher is like a candle: it consumes itself to light the way for others." -Anonymous
Old June 9th, 2008, 04:12 PM

DarkBladeCB is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Slayer is not a hardcore band. satanic is not a really a religion, it's more a way of life o0 but because of the religious aspects not what i search.

@dragonfire: so if this is incorrect, you certainly can tell some non-chgristian ones, right?

edit:
@HSisforcoolkids: this is NOT hardcore o0
Satanism is, in fact, a religion. But that's a whole different story.

"Comics are a wellspring of imagination; comics can tell stories cheaply that other mediums cannot express. Today it costs $100 million to do special effects on film in 'Fantastic Four' that Jack Kirby could create 40 years ago with a pencil."
-Grant Morrison, at the New Yorker Festival
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Music