Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Old March 27th, 2015, 02:48 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Public design of Hoth Han

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koolster25 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post

Han Solo (on Tauntaun)
Rebel Alliance

Human
Unique Hero
Scout
Bold
LARGE

Life 5
Move 7
Range 5
Attack 3
Defense 4
Points 110

RESCUE MISSION
After moving Han Solo, you may choose a friendly small or medium figure that he moved though or that was adjacent to him at any point before or during his movement. Place the chosen figure on any empty space adjacent to Han Solo. Figures moved with Rescue Mission never take leaving engagement attacks.

AGGRESSIVE SCOUTING
If Han Solo attacks a figure that was not within 5 clear sight spaces before moving, he may attack one additional time. Han may not use Aggressive Scouting and Rescue Mission on the same turn.

SNOW AND ICE ENHANCED MOVEMENT
Slippery Ice and Heavy Snow only count as 1 space when moving.
Is this ready for playtesting? If so, sign me up!
He's now available for public testing!
Old March 27th, 2015, 02:50 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schulzy View Post
to test.
He's now available for public play testing if you are interested.
Old April 10th, 2015, 09:26 PM

Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby!

Sign me up!

And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and you will receive eternal life."
But John came fifth, and won a toaster.
My Customs
Old May 9th, 2015, 11:35 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Sign me up for this as well. I know I'm signed up for two play tests already, but until the ewoks are tweaked in the inner sanctum and are ready for me to play, I needs me some play testing loving.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old May 15th, 2015, 08:10 AM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun

I'm workingon playtests right now and already have an idea to discuss (I'll post the playtests here later).

I suggest making Rescue Mission only work on engaged figures, possibly with the further stipulation that they have to end the move unengaged. Right now, Han makes the thematical impression that he's more of a warhorse. If we wanted that, he could just have plain old carry.

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old May 15th, 2015, 10:06 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

@Tai-Pan , I plan on running a couple tests with him tonight on Hoth Generator Ruins. I may hold off to see what you got in the works.

Old May 15th, 2015, 03:19 PM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun

My Playtest Form

Spoiler Alert!

I thought about my suggestion a little more, and a figure can be in grave danger, even if it's not engaged. I would limit rescue mission in only allowing the figures to be placed not adjacent to enemy figures. I used Tauntaun Han as a Warhorse to transport slower hard hitters to their enemies - not really the kind of Rescue Mission I envisioned.

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!

Last edited by Tai-Pan; May 16th, 2015 at 04:05 AM.
Old May 15th, 2015, 09:09 PM
"like" happy

Cool, nice play test @Tai-Pan . So the only changes you would like to see are, The figure that is tagging along with solo not to be placed adjacent to an enemy, correct?

Old May 16th, 2015, 03:25 AM
C3G Landlord

I see Bossk & Boba Fett won the first game but I don't see them in either army.
Old May 16th, 2015, 04:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I see Bossk & Boba Fett won the first game but I don't see them in either army.
Fixed it, sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Cool, nice play test @Tai-Pan . So the only changes you would like to see are, The figure that is tagging along with solo not to be placed adjacent to an enemy, correct?
Right. Mechanically and gameplay-wise, that was a great ability. I used it to throw Chewbacca and Luke into engagement at different times. But thematically, if it's a rescue mission, I shouldn't be able to "rescue" someone who is unengaged and drop them off at the foot of an Imperial Chicken Walker - he probably wouldn't feel too rescued.

The ability retains offensive capability, seeing as most figures in SW are ranged, so setting them up unengaged can be just as effective, but then it's more about putting figures in good spots where they are safer, rather than rushing figures into engagement.

Jugger

Old May 16th, 2015, 11:57 AM
C3G Landlord

I'm on board with your proposed change, and would even consider the more robust change you suggested too. He is adept at moving people up into position, which really isn't a rescue and is not the normal function of a scout. If we were to limit it further by requiring the passenger to be engaged prior to pick up, you would not be able to carry allies out of the start zone. Carrying a support figure like Raelin around is something that might get to be too good as more and more units get released. I also see the Hoth Han team won both battles with quite a few points worth of figures. If we don't scale him back then his points may need to go up.
Old May 16th, 2015, 12:15 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Instead of the Rescued figure having to be engaged, I would make the Rescued figure have to be within X clear sight spaces of an opponent's figure.

Quote:
RESCUE MISSION
After moving Han Solo, you may choose a friendly small or medium figure that is within X clear sight spaces of an opponent's figure [with a range of X or more] that Han Solo moved though or that was adjacent to him at any point before or during his movement. Place the chosen figure on any empty space adjacent to Han Solo. Figures moved with Rescue Mission never take leaving engagement attacks.
The [] part isn't absolutely necessary, but I suppose you could add it in.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape