Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old August 26th, 2006, 08:41 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Little dice carrying boxes

So I found these nifty little boxes on the dollar aisle of my grocery store (hey...I'm not cheap, I'm frugal). They're just right for one person's game stuff.
I just had to share the find, since I can't find any castles around here yet.
Old August 26th, 2006, 08:45 PM

Filbey has disabled reputation
Nice find!

"Nevermind what they are selling , It's what your buying!"Fugazi

Sucsessfully Traded with Revdyer , CupidsArt, stay_golden_PONYBOY, and Eyeofsauron!Thanks, Filbey
Old August 26th, 2006, 08:51 PM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Little dice carrying boxes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer
So I found these nifty little boxes on the dollar aisle of my grocery store ... since I can't find any castles around here yet.
Try other stores than grocery stores for the Castle Sets!

Nice little travel boxes for the dice et. al., good for traveling to tournaments!

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.
Old August 26th, 2006, 08:54 PM

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Yeah, I was thinking tourney too, so I bought enough to be able to hand out one to everyone in Dallas next month.

And you may be right, Malechi, about looking for castles in some other kind of store. I'll try that.
Old August 26th, 2006, 08:58 PM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer
... I bought enough to be able to hand out one to everyone in Dallas next month.
Very nice! No one's gonna call you cheap after that.

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.
Old August 26th, 2006, 09:16 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Those are cool!

Newb.
Old August 26th, 2006, 09:27 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Those are sweet! Like they were made for this game.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old August 26th, 2006, 09:29 PM

geddy lifeson has disabled reputation
Sweet little boxes, and I must say with generosity like that cheap does not apply. Besides, nothing wrong with being frugal when the game you are buying accessories for costs hundreds of dollars altogether.

You can surrender without a prayer, but never really pray without surrender
You can fight without ever winning, but never ever win without a fight
Old August 26th, 2006, 09:33 PM

True, Newb.
Yes, Hahma, it seems that way.
And thanks, geddy lifeson.
Old February 12th, 2016, 06:49 PM

ekoxe1 is surprisingly tart
Re: Little dice carrying boxes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post

So I found these nifty little boxes on the dollar aisle of my grocery store (hey...I'm not cheap, I'm frugal). They're just right for one person's game stuff.
I just had to share the find, since I can't find any castles around here yet.
aw, that is really cute Reverend, but maybe you could have given the dollar to a poor person for food, remember that old lady and her 2 coins that so impressed Jesus

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion