Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old September 25th, 2017, 06:16 PM

TechnoTreecko is surprisingly tart
TechnoTreecko’s Trade List!

Hey all! I recently got into collecting Heroscape, and have acquired duplicates along the way! I am still missing a good chunk of the game though, so I’m hoping to make trades to fill in the gaps!

HAVE:

* Master Set: Rise of the Valkyrie (complete)
* Master Set: Swarm of the Marro (figures & cards only)
* Tagawa Samurai Archers
* The Einar Imperium
* Gladiators (Spartacus, Crixus, Retiarius)
* Deathstalkers
* Nakita Agents
* Heavy Gruts
* Ninjas of the Northern Wind
* Kozuke Samurai
* Sir Denrick
* Khosumet the Darklord
* Dumutef Guard
* Major Q9
* Dzu-Teh
* Laglor
* Hatamoto Taro
* Complete Orm’s Return
* Complete Thaelenk Tundra

WANT:

* Arrow Gruts
* Blade Gruts
* Roman Legionnaires
* Roman Archers
* Ashigaru Riflemen
* Ashigaru Spearmen
* Templar Cavalry
* Vampires (Iskra Esenwein and Marcu Esenwein)
* Rechets of Bogdan
* Heroes of Elswin (Cyprien Esenwein, Sonya Esenwein, Warden 816, Isamu, and Kyntela Gwyn)
* 10th Regiment of Foot
* Wolves of Badru
* Grok Riders
* Heroes of the Moon Tribe (Atlaga the Kyrie Warrior, Migol Ironwill, Tul-Bak-Ra, Brave Arrow, and Kumiko)
* Marro Dividers
* Protectors of Ullar
* The Axegrinders of Burning Forge
* Omnicron Repulsors
* Mohican River Tribe
* Capuan Gladiators
* Champions of Renown (Sir Hawthorne, Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider and Elite Onyx Vipers)
* Granite Guardians
* Quasatch Hunters
* Battle for the Underdark Master Set
* Fury of the Primordials (Earth Elemental, Fire Elemental, Water Elemental, Air Elemental, and Wyvern)
* Greenscale Warriors
* Phantom Knights
* Fen Hydra
* Heroes of Faerun (Estivara, Torin, Sharwin Wildborn, Brandis Skyhunter, and Mogrimm Forgehammer)
* Golem & Wyrmlings (Iron Golem, Black Wyrmling, White Wyrmling, Blue Wyrmling, and Red Wyrmling)
* Ogre Warhulk
* Goblin Cutters
* Warforged Soldiers
* Mind Flayer Mastermind
* Werewolf Lord
* Horned Skull Brutes
* Death Chasers of Thesk
* Mezzodemon Warmongers
* Ogre Pulverizer
* Death Knights of Valkrill
* Frost Giant of Morh
* Ice Troll Berserker
* Master of the Hunt
Old September 25th, 2017, 10:00 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: TechnoTreecko’s Trade List!

I typically don't trade but I do have some of the items on your list and I am interested in some more Samurai and have been eyeing some archers. My thread is here.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old September 26th, 2017, 06:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
I typically don't trade but I do have some of the items on your list and I am interested in some more Samurai and have been eyeing some archers. My thread is here.

Hey Japes,

Maybe I didn’t look close enough, but I don’t see on your list any of the items I am looking for?
Old September 26th, 2017, 09:31 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TechnoTreecko View Post
Quote:

Hey Japes,

Maybe I didn’t look close enough, but I don’t see on your list any of the items I am looking for?
You are right...my apologies...I forgot I had already sold the 10th Regiment of Foot and Wolves of Badru. Ignore me then. If I stumble upon anything I'll forward you the link.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old September 26th, 2017, 11:36 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TechnoTreecko View Post
Quote:

Hey Japes,

You are right...my apologies...I forgot I had already sold the 10th Regiment of Foot and Wolves of Badru. Ignore me then. If I stumble upon anything I'll forward you the link.
No worries, thanks!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades