Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 7th, 2020, 10:50 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Painted Miniature counts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
I don't use a magnifying glass, no. Never tried one, maybe it'd help.

CMON minis are great, been really enjoying my Death May Die minis (Also highly recommended game, similar fast pace to Zombicide but I like the mechanics better!)
I do love CMON minis. I wish I could get some of the games to the table more though. Rising suns minis are insane cool but it requires at least 3 players to play. I got the kickstarter all in for minis. When I have that many people over they just want to play something they know that I dont have to teach them. I have the retail bloodrage and also ks the new ankh all in but not sure how often they will get played due to all the other stuff I have available to play. Im a fan of ancient mythologies though so I couldnt pass on all the cool japanese, norse, and egyptian models they have. After posting my new count I painted a custom ratchet and clank 3d print and started painting some axegrinders of burning forge that just came off my resin printer. 4 squads of those primed and getting them painted. Resin is so nice to paint compared to fdm prints. Ill probably have those done this evening after work. Im taking a small break from painting zombicide minis. Cleansing the palette so I can go in and paint the last zcide modern box and the survivors from the angry neighbors box. Those starwars legion mandalorian resin prints were super fun to paint. I tried using a magnifying glass years ago. I didnt care much for it.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General